$400 Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle comes with The Division, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Rainbow Six Siege

Shadowsteal123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, as a ps4 owner I'm looking for a deal to entice me, but at this price I can't justify it, syndicate and siege a really aren't with it, nor is destiny 2. Gotta cut down that price a bit.

But this is a great deal for new comers!

Meh, as a ps4 owner I'm looking for a deal to entice me, but at this price I can't justify it, syndicate and siege a really aren't with it, nor is destiny 2. Gotta cut down that price a bit.

Amazing deal for new comers absolutely.

Worth it for Siege alone.

That's an awesome package.

Comes with Ori also...that's definitely one of the best games I've played on this generation of consoles. If I didn't have an Xbox One already, I'd definitely jump at this deal

U
Wow,so insightful

bread's done
Back