4000 MS Points Codes Available - $39 [FS]

[quote name='osugsxr']any luck?[/QUOTE]
Amazon fixed and code sent. Everything good to go.
-----------------------------------------------

Still in stock. Please send an email if interested.

What method of payment? Sorry if I missed it all but do you do PayPal ? I'd like at least 2 4000 msp cards

EDIT: I'm a tool I see the method payment are google and or amazon payments easy to use? I haven't heard of anyone using either. Is it better than PayPal or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Email Sent 1:38am EST.

EDIT:
response received & payment sent 1:42am EST.

EDIT: Code received at 2:03am EST.

Pleasure doing business with ya.

Do you know what the maximum number of points one can have on a single account is (XBL account, of course)? If it can go over 17000, I'd buy a code from you. Thanks either way.

[quote name='DrunknIronRabit']What method of payment? Sorry if I missed it all but do you do PayPal ? I'd like at least 2 4000 msp cards

EDIT: I'm a tool I see the method payment are google and or amazon payments easy to use? I haven't heard of anyone using either. Is it better than PayPal or something?[/QUOTE]
They are all tools for payment. I just prefer Google Checkout and Amazon Payments because they work for me. I used PayPal before and I wasn't exactly their biggest fan.

[quote name='twztid13']Do you know what the maximum number of points one can have on a single account is (XBL account, of course)? If it can go over 17000, I'd buy a code from you. Thanks either way.[/QUOTE]
I am pretty sure it is unlimited, but you should check to make sure. I tried looking, but there was no clear answer.
---------------------------------------------------

[quote name='VinnyB']Still in stock. Please send an email if interested.[/QUOTE]
Paid for 12 month card. Got a fast reply except code says it's been used, hopefully this was just sent by accident, willing to give it a chance. Awaiting for reply.

Edit: Yep it was an accident, got the right one and it worked perfect.

[quote name='Mr Maverick X']id buy a 12 month off you sadly all i have is paypal i had an amazon account but they screwed me if you'll still take it please let me know[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don't support PayPal anymore. Maybe in the future...
----------------------------------------------------------------

E-Mail sent.

Edit: 12m subscription code purchased. As others have stated, fast service within a day's time. Thanks, VinnyB.

bread's done
Back