4000 XBLA points $44.44 at buy.com + free shipping ($34.44 w/ GCO) (Back Again)

This is actually pretty good. Even $44.44 is decent since you are paying for $50 worth of points.. It's ashame you'll get a few haters and angry people.

I have enough points, but thanks for posting!

Thanks, OP! For $34.44 shipped his is actually an awesome deal. I thought about getting two, but I already have a good amount of points. This should last me a while.

Killing my wallet.
I just orderd heros on HD-DVD and it's alot of great games coming out.
Great deal, I may have to pull the trigger.

[quote name='bassec']Got 6400 points for $40 during the B1G1 sale at Circuit City. :)[/QUOTE]

I once found a $20 bill on the ground!!112

You mean $49.99, right? (or $39.99 for the three remaining CAGs who have yet to do GCO).

[quote name='MorPhiend']$39.99 now.[/quote]

[quote name='dfo']You mean $49.99, right? (or $39.99 for the three remaining CAGs who have yet to do GCO).[/QUOTE]

Yes, the $44.44 ($34.44 GCO) was a labor day deal. I see no options available to change the thread title to reflect that. As for your other comment, maybe other CAGs do not let "first time" stop them.

[quote name='Lupo']Yes, the $44.44 ($34.44 GCO) was a labor day deal. I see no options available to change the thread title to reflect that.[/QUOTE]

Click the edit button in your post, then select advanced edit.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Click the edit button in your post, then select advanced edit.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks.

Now showing $44.44 from the link in the parent AND if you search for "xbox live points" at buy.com. Deal is still live?

[quote name='yusuk3']Now showing $44.44 from the link in the parent AND if you search for "xbox live points" at buy.com. Deal is still live?[/QUOTE]

Poor OP, back and forth this deal goes ;)

There is a magazine offer with your order from Buy.com, if you do not want the magazine subscription, you can get a rebate for the Magazine value of $10. So the total for the 4000 Live Points after GCO and Rebate is $24.44.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']hmm do i really need to add 4000 points to the 6400 i already have :lol:'
have never used google checkout either[/QUOTE]

I am, quite literally, up to a ~12,000 point stock pile... which I didn't pay a dime for ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I am, quite literally, up to a ~12,000 point stock pile... which I didn't pay a dime for ;)[/quote]

whatd you use prizerebel or some other site?
ive only had expierence with yourfree360games

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I am, quite literally, up to a ~12,000 point stock pile... which I didn't pay a dime for ;)[/QUOTE]

You should spam this thread another time!

[quote name='Brymo']I have 3600 points, had them for over a year.

WHY can I not buy anything?!?

Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Ehh...maybe one or two but not me....I can keep points around for a few weeks, but there is usually some fun game to dl and buy, or some new content I want to get....so no way!

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']There is a magazine offer with your order from Buy.com, if you do not want the magazine subscription, you can get a rebate for the Magazine value of $10. So the total for the 4000 Live Points after GCO and Rebate is $24.44.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone else verify this? I'll change the thread title if this is the case.

bread's done
Back