4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jmccalejk']You might wanna put that minute detail in the title![/quote]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I do wish he would put "used" in the title for these deals, though, just so we could avoid this.[/quote]

Part of the issue with not putting the full condition of the item in the thread title is that in many cases it might not all fit in the thread title.

As I just checked , the current thread title for todays deal is only two characters short of the limit. Not enough room for the word "used". He might could delete 2 of the * characters to just make enough room , but that's arguing semantics.

Of course to compensate for this , it might be good to at least mention that in the OP along with the deal.

You're most certainly right that it doesn't fit. I think I've mentioned this before to someone who complained. But in all honesty, he could remove something like "Xbox" and just "Used 360." Obviously, everyone will still know what he's talking about.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']You're most certainly right that it doesn't fit. I think I've mentioned this before to someone who complained. But in all honesty, he could remove something like "Xbox" and just "Used 360." Obviously, everyone will still know what he's talking about.[/quote]

Good point in this case , but of course not all deals will this work out for.

I do have a question for the dr. partly related to the topic at hand. I noticed you have PSP memory sticks for sale , are these also "used" or just open stock?

I have to say I really enjoy this website and have been tempted to purchase several times. But I cannot bring myself to pay that much for shipping. I'm spoiled.

I ordered a white battery pack a couple weeks ago. It was really dirty, like it had been kicked around in the dirt for awhile. I haven't tried charging it yet since I still have to make my g/f clean it for me.

I bought DDR with 2 pads a while back and everything is still working perfect! So far this site is great!

I'm really debating on getting two used battery packs for $10.89. . .

[quote name='StarKnightX']
I do have a question for the dr. partly related to the topic at hand. I noticed you have PSP memory sticks for sale , are these also "used" or just open stock?[/QUOTE]

The memory sticks are used. However, I do test them all to make sure they work properly before I send them out.

I know the reception on CAG is rather mixed on the rechargable battery packs, but they are among our most successful deals in terms of sales. I know the demand for red, pink, and blue batteries isn't as high, but we'll probably run deals on those as well over the next couple weeks. Just as a warning, though, I don't have nearly as many of those colors. We're even starting to run low on the black ones!

[quote name='StarKnightX']Good point in this case , but of course not all deals will this work out for.[/quote]

4 x "*" = "Used"

But like you said, there's always a lot of room in the original post, too.

What I'm saying is meant to be constructive. I know it's not exactly bait & switch, but it is holding back some significant information in the advertising to generate extra traffic to the business. Borderline/shady stuff like that makes folks like me less likely to want to support a business.

But that's probably just the consumerist in me. Sounds like most people get a good deal.

[quote name='sgand']OMG people need to stop dissecting his selling habits. Seriously, why hasn't a mod deleted all the garbage in here?[/quote]

A mod did last week, I believe. There were a few jerks saying he sells nothing but broken stuff.

Updated with today's deal for Siren: Blood Curse, brand new, for the Playstation 3.

I also added details for our newest weekly giveaway. Among our prizes for this week are Uncharted for PS3 and Daxter for PSP.

Siren is a good game ONLY if you are a horror game enthusiast. There are some very annoying, very Japanese, qualities to the gameplay and if you can get over that (and the fact that it's not scary), then it's pretty cool. Probably a 7/10.

Damn, this is probably the lowest I've seen Siren priced at. But I just spent $30 on three other games. I might have to bite anyways. This version is uncensored and has the bonus making of documentary too, correct?

WARNING!!!

Do NOT buy this PAL version if you are using an SDTV. The signal will scramble on the TV and the game will be unplayable. If you have an HDTV...then this is a great deal.

I'm very nearly selling this at cost, so I'm glad some people have been able to get in on this deal. We're nearly halfway sold out of our initial quantity. After noon tomorrow we'll raise the price to $29.95 and keep it in our store until it sells out.

A couple people asked, there is US NTSC disc-based version of Siren: Blood Curse. There was a Japanese release and a European release. This is the European release with full English; I'm not sure if the Japanese version has English in it or not.

[quote name='drfrielgood']A couple people asked, there is US NTSC disc-based version of Siren: Blood Curse. There was a Japanese release and a European release. This is the European release with full English; I'm not sure if the Japanese version has English in it or not.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen a US disc release for this game.

Also, unlike the other releases, the US version has censored content.

Anyways, finally, I'm picking this up.

heavenly sword is sorta an old game to really justify this as a good deal. plus I'm just searching the inventory and i see burnout paradise (PS3) used for 24. it's new for 20 everywhere else... lol, so I'm a little concerned as the stuff being marked up as deals.

[quote name='Trufatty']heavenly sword is sorta an old game to really justify this as a good deal. plus I'm just searching the inventory and i see burnout paradise (PS3) used for 24. it's new for 20 everywhere else... lol, so I'm a little concerned as the stuff being marked up as deals.[/QUOTE]

I've never Burnout Paradise as a daily deal, and if I did, it wouldn't be for $24. Go ahead and do a search on Amazon and see how much you're going to pay for Heavenly Sword new.

Doc, don't even dignify his posts with a response. He already had a number of his posts in this thread deleted. He is either a troll or just not too bright. Just ignore him.

This is a pretty good deal, considering many Sony first-party titles retain their prices for way too long. HS is still $60 for some unknown reason.

Heavenly sword is a great game, but way too short and with little to no replay value. If you have Gamefly, I'd 100% recommend just renting it for a quick play-through and sending it back.

By the way, Amazon did have Heavenly Sword on sale for $19.99 late last year. I remember ordering a copy for a friend along with a couple copies of Too Human that I picked up at the same time. Not really sure why most places are still trying to gouge people on this title with the ridiculous $60 price tag. It has always been a $20 or less game in my mind, due entirely to how short it is.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Doc, don't even dignify his posts with a response. He already had a number of his posts in this thread deleted. He is either a troll or just not too bright. Just ignore him.

This is a pretty good deal, considering many Sony first-party titles retain their prices for way too long. HS is still $60 for some unknown reason.[/quote]

so your insulting me for pointing out the obvious?

i'd be all over this deal if it were the US version. Im a bit OCD about owning all USTC region games. Just a weird quirk of mine.

Im actually really kinda surprised the game is still holding on to a $60 msrp EVERYWHERE. i mean come on, it was a launch title!

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Considering how long it's been released, I drew the line at $15.[/quote]

i would do $20.... its got to hit there soon.... i mean come on...

[quote name='carpwrist']Is there any region specific DLC for Heavenly Sword?[/quote]

No, actually. This game did so bad that, SONY canceled the sequel and I think they closed the studio, Ninja Theory,

Just ordered a copy of HS. This game is still $60 new in most places, and I've been waiting for it to drop down to $20 or so. I just hope I don't one with the yellow platinum logo on it.

Also, a quick question, well a NTSC save file work for the pal version of siren?

[quote name='Derrick1979']Find it kind of funny they have direct links to FW & SD but nothing mentioning CAG.[/quote]

Why would you want any mention of CAG? It would just bring more lurkers.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Find it kind of funny they have direct links to FW & SD but nothing mentioning CAG.[/QUOTE]

The links are on the front page to try to get visitors to share the deal on FW, SD, etc. I post all of our deals on CAG myself, so there's no need to include a link there.

[quote name='Romis']Hey Dr?
Any chance you might get PS3 Tom Clancy's HAWX? it seems to be dropping in price like a brick..[/QUOTE]

Haven't come across any great deals on that one yet. If I do I will try to pick some up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back