4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darrith']According to the description the manual from the normal copy should be:

"The game is brand new, but has been opened to package the game disc and manual in the limited edition case."[/QUOTE]

This is correct, the manual is included.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, did you get more of these or actually have leftovers? I would have thought you'd have sold out of these when you had it around release. That was one of your best deals, yet.[/QUOTE]

We sold through about 95% of our initial stock when we ran the $39.95 deal on the release date. We've got a very limited number of these left, so hopefully this sale will help go through the rest of them.

Hey just wanted to let you know that the Six Axis PS3 controller is listed at 499.99. And unless its made out of gold I'm guessing thats a mistake :)

[quote name='Montana02115']Hey just wanted to let you know that the Six Axis PS3 controller is listed at 499.99. And unless its made out of gold I'm guessing thats a mistake :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up! Just set it to the correct price of $24.95.

[quote name='coldgears']Do you have a lot of the honer guard wraiths left? I'm debating when to get it and that would help, Thanks![/QUOTE]

We've got a bunch of the Honor Guard Wraith codes left. We're down the last few Halo Wars games, though!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Throw in a Master Chief cat helmet, and you have a deal![/QUOTE]

I've had so many opportunities to pick up those Halo 3 LEs cheap, but they're just too freaking expensive to ship individually with those helmets!

Updated with today's deal on Singstar Vol. 3 for the Playstation 3, brand new and factory sealed. This game isn't even out in the US yet, and when it does come out it will cost $10 more than this!

Updated the OP with details on our newest weekly giveaway, as well. This week you can win GRID, Clive Barker's Jericho, Advance Wars, and Deus Ex: Invisible War.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is that Singstar V3 region locked?[/QUOTE]

nope, but there may be issues when downloading add ons from the psn store.

[quote name='shotcaller88']nope, but there may be issues when downloading add ons from the psn store.[/QUOTE]

No issues with downloading from the US store using this game. You cannot however download from the UK store.

Are the videos "normal" (i.e. they in sync)? I remember modding my PS2 just to play the original Singstar back in the day and the audio was not in sync with the video. Had to play it on my video capture card in order to sing along properly. I'm curious if that problem still exists

Dang ... missed out on Singstar! Looks like todays deal is a black 360 wireless controller.

EDIT: nevermind ... it's still available for $29.95. Thanks

Finally, a black controller for cheap, I was tired of waiting for the Microsoft RLS site to get them back in.

I also had $25 in my PayPal I forgot to transfer over a few weeks ago, that's like finding money in your jeans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everything on the site assumed to be used? Otherwise, I think that should be included in the title. I was about to purchase the 360 controller until I saw on the website it was used. Not arguing/complaining. Thanks.

[quote name='buckythekat']do you think you'll ever have any wired 360 controllers for sale? would like one for use with my laptop :)[/QUOTE]

We ran a deal on wired controllers last summer, but that was the last time we had some in stock. I don't see wired 360 controllers too much anymore, but if I run across a deal I'll be sure to pick some up!

[quote name='kobeisgod']Is everything on the site assumed to be used? Otherwise, I think that should be included in the title. I was about to purchase the 360 controller until I saw on the website it was used. Not arguing/complaining. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

We sell a mixture of new and used merchandise. Each item is marked either new or used on the product page.

Updated with today's deal on Crash Twinsanity, brand new and factory sealed, for the XBox. This game is also backwards-compatible and will play on XBox 360 systems.

[quote name='s2k']Anyone know how crash is i never heard of the game.[/QUOTE]

Never played it myself, but it's supposed to one of the better recent Crash games.

[quote name='Coper3000']Wow, great price! I really need one of these since I bought my elite used and it did not come with one.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't come with a wireless network adapter if you buy the system new, either.

Well, I bought one on a whim. It's alright though... I needed it. I have been running an ethernet cord to my wireless laptop all these years.

These are supposed to work right? How long till they ship?

[quote name='Aph0ticShield']Well, I bought one on a whim. It's alright though... I needed it. I have been running an ethernet cord to my wireless laptop all these years.

These are supposed to work right? How long till they ship?[/QUOTE]

They will all work, I test them before I ship them. They will ship out on Monday. Thanks for the orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back