4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Milkyman']did anyone get their dual shock 3s from the tenth yet? my first time buying from gamedealdaily haven't heard a thing about shipping.[/QUOTE]

The Dual Shock 3 orders shipped before the weekend, so they should be arriving any day now.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Those shipped today. It took forever to get all of those together![/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot man. Looking forward to seeing/sharing what I got!

Has anyone ever had a faulty item from them? I got a disc-only GTA:SA last week that won't play. I emailed and PM'd and so far no response. Should I be concerned?

Somebody got a package today! Though I gotta say, I'm just a wee bit disappointed. Though you did keep up your end of the deal (No more than two numbered sports titles) The shipping was unpossibly fast, so thank you for that. I'm sure the youngins' will have plenty to play now and I came out with a game or three that I like.

My three favorites are as follows: The Thing, Kung Fu Chaos, and Blinx the Time Sweeper. The condition of the discs is varied from scratched all over, but playable to I don't think this'll play! But with enough work I'm sure most of them will run.

IMAGES
(nonsports)
nonsports.jpg

(I dunno where these belong) category
idunnoc.jpg

(sports titles)
sportstitles.jpg

Everything I don't want will probably go to the kids. My biggest disappointment is getting Streets 2 and Streets 3. But thank you none the less. I'll certainly shop here again.

For those that can't see the disc titles, I got

Greg Hastings Paintball
Street 2
Street 3
MotoGP
NHL06
WWF Raw
Wrestlemania 21
Nascar Chase the cup 2005
Arena Football
Monster Garage
Celebrity Deathmatch
The Thing
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Kung Fu Chaos
The Davinci Code
Need For Speed: Underground
The Hobbit
Battlefield 2
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Counter strike

I ordered GTA: San Andreas for my PS2 on 5/19. I got it, looked at the disc, and it looked good with no scratches at all. About 3 days ago, I decided to put in the disc as I was ready to play. My PS2 wouldn't read the disc as it kept on showing that it was still loading at the memory card/game screen. Ratchet and Clank :UYA, God of War III, FFX, FF12, all worked on the PS2 right after...

I sent gamedealdaily.com an e-mail since, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

Just put all the games in my 360 and here's how it went down. Six playable games for the 360, eight games that will only play on the original xbox, and six games that were too scratched up/dirty and couldn't be read. I put a question mark next to the dead games, because I still need to clean them. Hope to see more images and lists rolling in soon.

Greg Hastings Paintball-BC
Street 2-NOT BC
Street 3-BC
MotoGP-DEAD?
NHL06-NOT BC
WWF Raw-DEAD?
Wrestlemania 21-NOT BC
Nascar Chase the cup 2005-NOT BC
Arena Football-DEAD?
Monster Garage-DEAD?
Celebrity Deathmatch-DEAD?
The Thing-BC
Blinx the Time Sweeper-BC
Kung Fu Chaos-NOT BC :(
The Davinci Code-BC
Need For Speed: Underground-NOT BC
The Hobbit-NOT BC
Battlefield 2-NOT BC
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30-DEAD?
Counter strike-BC

I'm very glad with the shipping of these Xbox games. All of them have light scratches, but none look too messed up. I only got 2 dated sports games, along with a few other non-dated sports games. Big thumbs up to Gamedealdaily! Anyway here's the list:

The Hobbit
Metal Arms
Sudeki (I've been looking to get this one)
X-men Legends
LOTR Fellowship
Prroj. Gotham Racing 2
NBA Street 3
Mortal Combat Deception and Armageddon (Great series to get two of)
Hunter the Reckoning
Hitman 2
Shadow Ops
007 nightfire
Battlefield 2
Mechassault (Already have this one, I'm surprised it is the only double)
And the two sports games: NCAA 06 and Tiger Woods 06

Greg Hastings Paintball-There are 2 versions of this game. If yours isnt "Max'd" its not BC.
Street 2-NOT BC
Street 3-BC
Celebrity Deathmatch-DEAD?
Blinx the Time Sweeper-BC
Battlefield 2-NOT BC
Counter strike-BC

Hopefully its not a trend, because I got those titles too.

I also got:
Madden 2004 - already own
Gun - already own Xbox 360
Midnight Club 2 - already own PS2
Spider-man - already own
Burnout 2 - already own
007 Nightfire - already own
kill.switch - already own PS2

Xmen Legends - not BC
MVP 05 NCAA Baseball - not BC
Cold Fear - not BC

Van Helsing - BC
Shadow Ops - BC
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - BC

Nothing I'm too psyched about, but not disappointed and probably worth the $20. They're all prety scratched up but no super deep gouges, they should all play.

Heh. Like I said earlier, I'm not opposed to rolling the dice, even though I usually walk away dissapointed. Apparently the gods of licensed games were smiling on me and I didn't do too bad on the sports front:

Blade II
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
The Thing
007 Nightfire
Batman Dark Tomorrow
X Men Legends
Van Helsing
The Suffering
Cold Fear
Voodoo Vince
Brute Force
Counter Strike
Battlefield 2
Gun
Wrestlemania 21
NHL 06
Tiger Woods 06
NBA Ballers Phenom

and

NBA Ballers for PS2!!! WTF?!?! LOL

The two NBA Ballers for two different systems kinda suck, but whattayagonnado??? Haven't tried any of the discs yet, just got home. Some of them have me a little concerned on the condition front. Whatever. Anyone want to do any trades? Might not be worth it, but hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

[quote name='mdmola']I ordered GTA: San Andreas for my PS2 on 5/19. I got it, looked at the disc, and it looked good with no scratches at all. About 3 days ago, I decided to put in the disc as I was ready to play. My PS2 wouldn't read the disc as it kept on showing that it was still loading at the memory card/game screen. Ratchet and Clank :UYA, God of War III, FFX, FF12, all worked on the PS2 right after...

I sent gamedealdaily.com an e-mail since, but I haven't gotten a response yet.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I first PM'd this guy on Sunday, sent a follow up email on Monday and all I've got is the chirping of crickets.

Well opened up my package

Moto GP
007 Everything or Nothing - Own
MechAssault - Own
Xmen Legends
NBA street 3
Bad Boys
Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
SWAT Global Strike Team
NFS 2 Underground -Own
Metal Arms Glitch in the System
Scaler
Spiderman -Own
Spiderman 2 - Own
Kung Fu Chaos
Midnight Club 3 Cub Edition
Wrestlemania 21
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Gun
Nascar 05

Everything is scratched up a bit but nothing too bad from eyeballing it, will try them out later. Overall 20 well spent

[quote name='olde_english']Seriously. I first PM'd this guy on Sunday, sent a follow up email on Monday and all I've got is the chirping of crickets.[/QUOTE]

Still, haven't gotten a response. I don't know what to do at this point, if they aren't responding to e-mails..

All the games are badly scratched but they seem to work...Here is what I got:

Burnout 2: Point Of Impact
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Batman Vengeance
Wreckless The Yakuza Missions
X-Men Legends
Whacked!
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Monster Garage
Spiderman
MLB Slugfest 2006
Robotech Battlecry
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn Of Destiny
Nascar Chase For The Cup 2005
Spiderman 2
Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30
Wrestlemania 21
Freedom Fighters
Wolfenstein: Tales Of War

Heh I only got 18 games and 5 of them are BC. Oh well. This was a gamble.

Edit: 2 out of the 5 work properly (Whacked!, and Yu-Gi-Oh) which are 2 I wouldn't play anyways.

thats weird, almost none of my xbox game work, they are scrapped beyond readable, except for vietcong. good selection of game though, which is:
MTV Celebrity Deathmatch
Enclave
The Suffering
The Suffering: Ties That Bind
Brute Force
Hobbit
Outlaw Volleyball Red Hot
Vietcong Purple Haze ( this one works, the only one)
007 Nightfire
NHL 06
Gun
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Counter-Strike(if only this work)
MX 2002
NFL Street 2
The Thing
Spider-man
Yu-Gi-Oh The Dawn of Destiny
NBA Street 3
Backyard wrestling 2

all were tested on a problem-free original xbox, and some which are Backward compatible are tested on re5 360 elite.
since i got nothing to lose, im gonna try to polish some of these with toothpaste. anyone got a better suggestion

I gotta use the disc repair thing on some of these, but I got a good batch of stuff. Some I was thinking of picking up use anyway. My brother still has his original xbox for those not BC

Jade Empire
007 Nightfire
Van Helsing
Pinball Hall of Fame
Gun
Spiderman 2
Wrestlemania 21
Flatout
NHL and Tiger Woods 06
Battlefield 2
Some Yu Gi Oh Game
NFL Street 2
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
Metal Arms
Batman Dark Tommorrow
Counterstrike
X-men Legends
Voodoo Vince
Dead Man's Hand

Has anyone had any help with a game they got that didn't work? I'm pissed that the GTA: SA that I got for my PS2 doesn't work

Got the following in for the xbox 20 game lot - all of them look like steel wool was used to clean, repeatedly...:

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Crimson Skies
Burnout 2 Point of Impact
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Counter Strike
X-Men Legends
Wrestlemania 21
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball (own this, GREAT game IMO)
007 Everything or Nothing
OutRun 2
Pinball Hall of Fame The Gttlieb Collection
Malice
Headhunter Redemption
Celebrity Deathmatch
True Crime New York City
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines
Winning Eleven 8 International
NBA Street Vol 3
NHL 06

and what lot would be complete without a dated madden game: Madden 06

Overall I am pleased with the selection of games, but damn - every game looks like it will be unplayable - that is just sad. I'm going to try and dump them on the HDD to see if any are readable or not, but I'll be surprised if even 2 of them are. :cry:

I got my 20 games, and i'm excited to see what kind of art project I can make from them. I'm being serious too! It doesn't look like any of them will play, so time to get creative!

Here's what I got:

Hunter: The Reckoning
State of Emergency
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Burnout 2
Rallisport Challenge
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Battlefield2 Modern Combat
007 Nightfire
Painkiller HellWars
Tenchu: Return from Darkness
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Corvette
Robotech Invasion
Amped
NFL Street
NFL Street 2
NBA street 3
Wrestlemania 21

I'm pretty satisfied with what I got, but the discs were shipped in a bubble pack envelope in one big plie. And most of the discs themselves are really scratched up, with some sort of sticky stuff on them (gross...). Hopefully they'll work with a little bit of cleaning.

[quote name='xmrblondex']I got my 20 games, and i'm excited to see what kind of art project I can make from them. I'm being serious too! It doesn't look like any of them will play, so time to get creative![/QUOTE]

Heh, my thoughts exactly. Mine has smashed up Red Hots sticking them together too, no joke. It even smells like Red Hots. Haven't tasted them yet to verify. :rofl:

Edit: On further inspection it's more like the Mike & Ike Hot Tamales I guess.

Just ran through all 20 games, only 5 worked. I can see at least 4 had a shot in hell at some point but the disc sliding around in the envelope scratched them like crazy with deep gouges.

Got my order. Tried about half of the games. None work.

Anyone have any recommendations about how to clean or remove scratches from discs? A few look almost fixable.

How do I contact someone from Game Deal Daily about a piece of hardware that arrived DOA? Tried the email address on the website and a PM here already. Thanks.

[quote name='olde_english']I reckon it's about time to drop the hammer on this thread until the CAGs get their issues sorted out. This is getting ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Considering he's been selling on here for over a year, how about...no? Most of the people just got their games today. I don't think this guy sits by his computer 24/7. At least, I hope not. Besides, doing anything to the thread would simply close off one avenue for people to get their issues worked out. When Newegg shipped out a ton of used games as new, did anyone do anything to the Newegg $15 and under thread? Of course not. This guy is legit and until we have reason to believe otherwise, nothing should be done, other than people voicing their issues.

[quote name='Darrith']Heh, my thoughts exactly. Mine has smashed up Red Hots sticking them together too, no joke. It even smells like Red Hots. Haven't tasted them yet to verify. :rofl:

Edit: On further inspection it's more like the Mike & Ike Hot Tamales I guess.[/QUOTE]

Consider that a bonus. All I got was a bunch of lousy games! You got candy too! It didn't turn out all bad for me. Five working games, who knows how many of the non BC games works?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Considering he's been selling on here for over a year, how about...no? Most of the people just got their games today. I don't think this guy sits by his computer 24/7. At least, I hope not. Besides, doing anything to the thread would simply close off one avenue for people to get their issues worked out. When Newegg shipped out a ton of used games as new, did anyone do anything to the Newegg $15 and under thread? Of course not. This guy is legit and until we have reason to believe otherwise, nothing should be done, other than people voicing their issues.[/QUOTE]

If he has time to post new deals then I reckon he has time to fix issues with the previous ones.

Maybe you'd feel differently if you hadn't been waiting for five days for an email response for a inquiry about a faulty game. He doesn't need to sit by his computer 24/7, I just ask for a timely remedy to my issue or even an email to give me a timeframe for a resolution down the road.

For what it's worth, I actually got one of the opened GRAW2s from Newegg, and a prompt email was followed by a swift reply and replacement and all was good in the world. That's why I don't have a problem with Newegg.

[quote name='olde_english']If he has time to post new deals then I reckon he has time to fix issues with the previous ones.

Maybe you'd feel differently if you hadn't been waiting for five days for an email response for a inquiry about a faulty game. He doesn't need to sit by his computer 24/7, I just ask for a timely remedy to my issue or even an email to give me a timeframe for a resolution down the road.

For what it's worth, I actually got one of the opened GRAW2s from Newegg, and a prompt email was followed by a swift reply and replacement and all was good in the world. That's why I don't have a problem with Newegg.[/QUOTE]

You're talking about an issue you had. I'm sorry, but businesses should not and are not dismissed over one person's issue. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem, but I've had similar problems with much bigger companies. It happens, unfortunately.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Considering he's been selling on here for over a year, how about...no? Most of the people just got their games today. I don'f he doesn't repond to your problems got think this guy sits by his computer 24/7. At least, I hope not. Besides, doing anything to the thread would simply close off one avenue for people to get their issues worked out. When Newegg shipped out a ton of used games as new, did anyone do anything to the Newegg $15 and under thread? Of course not. This guy is legit and until we have reason to believe otherwise, nothing should be done, other than people voicing their issues.[/QUOTE]

Why do you always come in and make excuses for this guy? I've follow this thread for a while and it seems like he doesn't reply to private messages or email,if this guy is posting deals daily surely he can check his private messages or email, if he doesn't respond to any of you, i would advise anyone to go through paypal and i can guarantee he will respond then.

The thing about newegg is they have great customer service, if you have a problem they will fix it asap, i purchased rainbow six vegas and it was used they gave me a refund.

[quote name='Jay']Why do you always come in and make excuses for this guy?[/QUOTE]

Because goofy people, like you, tend to say some stupid-ass things, just because he isn't a big business. This has been a really good relationship, beneficial to both. He's making money...we get good deals. Sorry, but I don't let my opinion of a business get ruined over a small percentage of dealings. For every person who has a problem, there are a bunch of who say, "Thanks. Good deal. No hassle." And then there the silent ones who get what they want and don't bother posting anything beyond that.

As I have said before, he's been around over a year and advertising on CAG that whole time. And he's still here. If there was a real issue, he would have been given the boot long ago. Cheapy doesn't want or need a crook or scam artist openly advertising on his site.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Because people, like you, tend to say some stupid-ass things, just because he isn't a big business. This has been a really good relationship, beneficial to both. He's making money...we get good deals. Sorry, but I don't let my opinion of a business get ruined over a small percentage of dealings. For everyone person who has a problem, there are a bunch of who say, "Thanks. Good deal. No hassle." And then there the silent ones who get what they want and don't bother posting anything beyond that.

As I have said before, he's been around over a year and advertising on CAG that whole time. And he's still here. If there was a real issue, he would have been given the boot long ago. Cheapy doesn't want or need a crook or scam artist openly advertising on his site.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't many how many good deals he post or how big his buisness is his customer support is terrible.I've seen people ask about tradeins and they are ignored, ive seen people complain about not recieving xbla codes and they are ignored, people complain about him not responding to private messages and emails also.Come on if he comes on here everyday posting deals you would think he can check his private messages or respond to posts directed at him.

[quote name='Sardoose']Got my order. Tried about half of the games. None work.

Anyone have any recommendations about how to clean or remove scratches from discs? A few look almost fixable.[/QUOTE]

There are items like Disc Doctor that can fix discs

I just tried out a few BC discs. At firs they didn't work, but ran them through disc doctor and they work fine. You still see a bunch of scratch's, but not as much

[quote name='CaptDS9E']There are items like Disc Doctor that can fix discs

[/QUOTE]

I predict an upcoming debate on disc cleaning and refinishing! Some store buffs discs for free if you have their membership. Is it Gamecrazy? I do know that Hollywood Video and Movie Gallery offer a card which is $5 and you get 5 buffs from it. Their buffing machine kicks the Disc Dr's ass.

[quote name='xmrblondex']I got my 20 games, and i'm excited to see what kind of art project I can make from them. I'm being serious too! It doesn't look like any of them will play, so time to get creative![/QUOTE]

I hope it is better than that crappy blog you posted.

[quote name='SuperSquall']Here's what I got:

An empty envelope.[/QUOTE]

At least they didn't take a dump in it.

[quote name='CaptDS9E']People can argue all they want about it, but we have none of those places around here. It's a quick fix, and it worked at 6am[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I've heard that reading scratched discs is more work on the laser and it will wear out quicker. If the discs are that bad, you may want to cut your losses.

If it helps, I do believe he's out of town this weekend. He had made a post on his message board talking about going away for a long weekend with some friends.

Update on these games:

6 completely failed, but one was resuscitated. I used a disc cleaning device. I guess it can't hurt to try it again. Too bad both Mortal Kombat's decided to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back