400MSP to Random Retweeter by 8pm CST (12/11)

eugaet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
EDIT: I was in a hurry and forgot to mention that only 'new-style' RTs will count. Don't copy/paste the tweet with an 'RT'. You need to use the RT button.

Looking to get as many RTs as I can by 8pm CST for the following tweet.

https://twitter.com/eugaet/status/278503165681356800

Content is crap, just a link to a B&N Nook deal (and not that great of a deal, really)...but I'm willing to give a random retweeter 400MSP *if* DigitalFolio verifies me as the user with the highest RTs for the day.

So help a CAG out? If I'm not the highest, I'll be running the same incentive tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll be on as soon after 8pm CST as I can to select a random winner.

Thanks,
eugaet

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in a hurry and forgot to mention that only 'new-style' RTs will count. Don't copy/paste the tweet with an 'RT'. You need to use the RT button.

[quote name='vermontffl']Good luck defeat the Mommy Bloggers[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's kinda what this is about. :) I got burned pretty bad last night.

Just jumping in to say I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, so I'll be back on as soon as I have a chance. Thanks for all the RTs!

OK, found some spare time to check and hey, I won! So someone's going to get 400MSP. Give me some time to randomly pick a winner and I'll announce it as soon as I can!

OK, there were 66 RTs when I had random.org spit out #59. Went through the list 3 times to make sure I pulled the correct RTer. #59 was @rpmboy2. Which may or may not be rpmboy. But I'm thinking it is as both @rpmboy2 and rpmboy list their GamerTag as rpmboy.

Waiting to hear back for verification.

bread's done
Back