.40S&W CCI Blazer 50-count @ Wal-Mart $7.57

God bless America.
Bear%20Arms%20a%20Right.jpg

I thought the Winchester White Box of 100 rounds was still about $15 for .40 S&W isn't it? Or has that price gone up since I last purchased ammo before I started reloading primarily?

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']I thought the Winchester White Box of 100 rounds was still about $15 for .40 S&W isn't it? Or has that price gone up since I last purchased ammo before I started reloading primarily?[/QUOTE]
The 100-pack of .40S&W WWB was around $18 or $19 if I remember right.

[quote name='Graystone']Thats a good price, to bad I don't own the .40 gun I want yet though.[/quote]

Which gun is that? I thought I wouldn't own a .40 S&W but ended up getting a deal on a USP so I had to.

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']Which gun is that? I thought I wouldn't own a .40 S&W but ended up getting a deal on a USP so I had to.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of getting a glock 22, but now I want a .45 Springfield XD. I'm still deabting.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Why all the .40 hate? My Glock 22 wants to know.[/quote]

I got a G22 as well, but ended up getting an aftermarket 9MM barrel for it. I was able to buy the factory 9MM 33 round mags for $13 and 17 round mags for $6 each, so I needed the 9MM barrel!

But I still like the .40, cause my XD is also in .40, and my SIG Pro... etc.

bread's done
Back