$42.99 Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Messenger Starter Pack @ eBay

TwistedOrange

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
EDIT: Sold out.

This might be the best deal for Xbox gamers ever...but too bad for me, I'm a PS3 kind of person :D.

The deal is sold by the eBay seller "buy" aka buy.com for $42.99.

Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is baloney, it's cheaper than the Best Buy one unless you find cheap accessories that stack with it the promotion.

Darn they charge tax for me (CA).

Tax will be charged for California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Tennessee, or Washington just FYI

This is the best deal I've seen for a while on 12 months gold...let alone the added 400 MSP and a chat pad. I just ordered one to renew my subscription expiring in September. Thanks OP.

This is a decent deal for 12 months of XBL. Throw in a chatpad for the fun of it, along with a back-up headset for a friend and it's more than fair. The 400msp is like an auto-$5 coupon. I'm happy with that.

Thanks for posting.

I jumped on this even though I'm good for a long time on live still there will not be a better deal than this. The 400 points, headset, and chatpad is a plus and they match my halo reach console and peripherals so I figure those in at least $10. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 1. $43 for a year of XBL is pretty good, although I've seen better. But $5 of MSP, a chat pad (which I don't have yet), and an extra headset? Easily a great deal.

[quote name='rogXue']they charge tax in IL so Buy.com can officially fuck off and die[/QUOTE]

What? I just..don't know what to say to something like this.

Good deal though OP. I may bite. I hate paying for Gold, but decent enough deal to do so.

This is a really great deal. basically you're buying 1 year live for $40, getting a free headset (~$20 MSRP), chatpad ($30) and 400 pts ($5).

I really don't need yet another headset, I'm good with Xbox Live through 2012, and I have $30+ of MSP unused, but I'm STILL extremely tempted for this deal. I don't have a chatpad and am always going to need xbox live... but I'd rather not pay real money when I can get it with credit at another store sometime in the future. *sigh* DECISIONS DECISIONS

Can the chatpad be used to redeem xbox codes?? Or is it just to chat with people while playing online? Wondering how much use I can get out of this thing.

it's basically a miniature keyboard. Yes it works for redeeming codes. Basically anything you can do with the controller you can do with the chatpad only faster, except play of course

[quote name='iRandom']it's basically a miniature keyboard. Yes it works for redeeming codes. Basically anything you can do with the controller you can do with the chatpad only faster, except play of course[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Just got the email that my account is going to renew for $59.99. Screw that, this deal is great, especially since I don't have a chatpad. Bought!

Already own lots of Live subscriptions, over $100 worth of Microsoft Points, a chatpad, and 5 headsets, yet I still bought this. FML.

[quote name='dchrisd']Can the chatpad be used to redeem xbox codes?? Or is it just to chat with people while playing online? Wondering how much use I can get out of this thing.[/QUOTE]

its easier to redeem xbox codes via xbox.com imo

although this seems great for messages

[quote name='yahoosale14']its easier to redeem xbox codes via xbox.com imo

although this seems great for messages[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that is if you're planning on redeeming the code. On the console, you have the choice of checking as well as redeeming.

[quote name='mig0']This is a really great deal. basically you're buying 1 year live for $40, getting a free headset (~$20 MSRP), chatpad ($30) and 400 pts ($5).[/QUOTE]

I'll break it down in realistic CAG numbers:

400 MS points = $4
Headset = $5
Chatpad = $10
1 year of LIVE = (the balance) $23.99

That, my friends, is a killer deal. Approx 3,200 available as of this post.

Perfect timing for me since my sub expires at the end of the year. I've always wanted the chatpad. 400 MSP are also a nice extra. Thanks OP! This hit SD FP so if you're on the fence, you better pull the trigger quickly!

Awesome deal, thanks OP. My Gold is up in 4 mos. and I've been wanting a chatpad for a while, but didn't want to pay for one.

I was about to order one, but then I checked my account and my Live subscription doesn't go up until July of 2013 haha

bread's done
Back