$46 Silver/Pink Nintendo DS Lite (Refurb'ed) @ Microcenter NJ

Goodfella2487

CAGiversary!
I thought this was an amazing deal also when I saw the price last week... until I actually bought it and realized why they're selling for so cheap.

I got a black DS Lite and found out literally half the buttons on it didn't work when I got home in addition to having permanent white marks all over the touch screen. So I exchanged it for a different one, everything looked good until I realized the left shoulder button was completely broken. So I exchange that one for a third DS and the touch screen looked like someone spent an hour scratching it with a knife when I opened it in the store. So I gave it one more try (exchanged for DS #4) and that one was a wreck also.

So I went 0-4 on working "refurbished" DS Lites from Microcenter. I don't recommend wasting your time on this because even if you luckily find one that works odds are it won't last long.

[quote name='Pride FC 99']I thought this was an amazing deal also when I saw the price last week... until I actually bought it and realized why they're selling for so cheap.

I got a black DS Lite and found out literally half the buttons on it didn't work when I got home in addition to having permanent white marks all over the touch screen. So I exchanged it for a different one, everything looked good until I realized the left shoulder button was completely broken. So I exchange that one for a third DS and the touch screen looked like someone spent an hour scratching it with a knife when I opened it in the store. So I gave it one more try (exchanged for DS #4) and that one was a wreck also.

So I went 0-4 on working "refurbished" DS Lites from Microcenter. I don't recommend wasting your time on this because even if you luckily find one that works odds are it won't last long.[/QUOTE]

wow that is pathetic. Why do they even sell stuff like that? Broken DS's are not qualified to be called refurbished lol.

bread's done
Back