-

OMG...BITCH is a SWEAR WORD!!!! Its not very nice for you to say BITCH, because unless you are talking about a female dog BITCH is a bad word to say. I cant believe people say BITCH.

[quote name='whoknows']OMG...BITCH is a SWEAR WORD!!!! Its not very nice for you to say BITCH, because unless you are talking about a female dog BITCH is a bad word to say. I cant believe people say BITCH.[/QUOTE]

shut up bitch :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']OMG...BITCH is a SWEAR WORD!!!! Its not very nice for you to say BITCH, because unless you are talking about a female dog BITCH is a bad word to say. I cant believe people say BITCH.[/QUOTE]

dude, do you want me to just send Wipeout to the other Colorado kid ?
:rofl:

[quote name='joevan']dude, do you want me to just send Wipeout to the other Colorado kid ?
:rofl:[/QUOTE]

only poser ass bitches live in colorado

[quote name='onetrackmind']shut up bitch :lol:[/QUOTE]
OMG>>>U SAID IT!!! (IT being BITCH)
[quote name='joevan']dude, do you want me to just send Wipeout to the other Colorado kid ?
:rofl:[/QUOTE]
No...but I want you to send his game to me :D
[quote name='onetrackmind']only poser ass bitches live in colorado[/QUOTE]
Only poser ass AWESOME BITCHES....oh I mean NOT BITCHES since BITCH is a bad word

[quote name='whoknows']OMG>>>U SAID IT!!! (IT being BITCH)

No...but I want you to send his game to me :D

Only poser ass AWESOME BITCHES....oh I mean NOT BITCHES since BITCH is a bad word[/QUOTE]

dude im so gonna tell your mom on you

[quote name='onetrackmind']dude im so gonna tell your mom on you[/QUOTE]
I'll get rid of that bitch before you ever get a chance to tell her

[quote name='whoknows']I'll get rid of that bitch before you ever get a chance to tell her[/QUOTE]

:rofl: too late, she already knows.... shes giving me all your video games... bitch.

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: too late, she already knows.... shes giving me all your video games... bitch.[/QUOTE]
That bitch...I knew I should have left her to die when I had the chance

[quote name='whoknows']That bitch...I knew I should have left her to die when I had the chance[/QUOTE]

your mom is such a sexy bitch though... i mean those legs... that ass.... that shit is good like cambells.

[quote name='joevan']haha, I don't know what to say to that
:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Neither do I.

Thank God thats not really her though and she is nowhere near overweight...I think

[quote name='shrike4242']How about "Yes, I'll make my sig smaller than it is". ;)[/QUOTE]

Quit being suggestive about his suggestive sig.

ive got ridge racers, mario 64, the urbz, an official nintendo ds black case, donkey kong nes classic (gba), and super mario bros (nes classic) gba.. interested in ddr / mat.

[quote name='shrike4242']How about "Yes, I'll make my sig smaller than it is". ;)[/QUOTE]
image or just in general?

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']ive got ridge racers, mario 64, the urbz, an official nintendo ds black case, donkey kong nes classic (gba), and super mario bros (nes classic) gba.. interested in ddr / mat.[/QUOTE]

She'd be interested in ridge racers and the urbs - the rest shes got/had already

[quote name='onetrackmind']this needs a bump bitches[/QUOTE]

score.
I've gotten 3 Halo 2 CE for the DDR UltraMix bundle offers :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']dude wheres the katrina sig?[/QUOTE]

I'm still trying to figure out what shrike meant in his post on the last page :whistle2:s

[quote name='joevan']I'm still trying to figure out what shrike meant in his post on the last page :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
The dimensions of the sig were OK, though the size of the file was like 400-something K, which is a bit big for a signature.

I was asking you to slim down the size of the file. Being server friendly. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']The dimensions of the sig were OK, though the size of the file was like 400-something K, which is a bit big for a signature.

I was asking you to slim down the size of the file. Being server friendly. ;)[/QUOTE]

ah - gotcha now - I was confused so I just slimmed it down to be on the safe side - damn .gif files :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']If you take out the "knows" in "whoknows" and replace it with an "cares" you get "whocares" :lol:[/QUOTE]
If you also take out the "knows" in whoknows, you get the same level of brain-dead. ;)

This so doesnt deserve a bump because of those comments indirectly calling me dumb and being unnice to me.

I REFUSE to bump this...

BITCHES :D

[quote name='whoknows']This so doesnt deserve a bump because of those comments indirectly calling me dumb and being unnice to me.

I REFUSE to bump this...

BITCHES :D[/QUOTE]

dude - UPS didnt' deliver my video card tonight or I'd be all up on Guild Wars :cry:

[quote name='joevan']dude - UPS didnt' deliver my video card tonight or I'd be all up on Guild Wars :cry:[/QUOTE]

Like me I am pretty pissed at the USPS right now. :bomb:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Like me I am pretty pissed at the USPS right now. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

you stuff hasn't made it yet? :roll:
I'm glad its in a Priority Box so you'll believe me when I said thats how I sent it :shock: - thats just nuts.

[quote name='joevan']you stuff hasn't made it yet? :roll:
I'm glad its in a Priority Box so you'll believe me when I said thats how I sent it :shock: - thats just nuts.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I believe you man, just pisses me off that they haven't even fucking updated the DC :bomb: . I mean you pay the extra money for DC and 9/10 times they don't even fucking scan it any more. I am hoping I get it tomorow or early next week, as I am already to play with my uber cool new controller and Mercenaries. :bouncy:

i had one trade where th e strategy guide i sent has torn to pieces and the USPS rewrapped it and gave it to the guy. He said it wasnt my fault and gave me a positive but i felt bad.

[quote name='doodle777_98']i had one trade where th e strategy guide i sent has torn to pieces and the USPS rewrapped it and gave it to the guy. He said it wasnt my fault and gave me a positive but i felt bad.[/QUOTE]

yea - I've been disappointed in the PO as of late b/c it just makes me feel shitty when something doesn't arrive in the shape I sent it - and lately since the mail system is backlogged here, it seems like stuff really getting mishandled - even Priority :cry:

bread's done
Back