47% off a small selection of vampire anime at Amazon

Nice, picked up Hellsing vol 1 steelbook for $20.99. Got the other 3 earlier this year. It appears that they're selling both steelbook versions of hellsing - one with a bonus item and one without. The $25.99 version of vol. 1 includes an arucard bust and the more expensive vol. 3 includes an artbook. Pretty good deals there, if you like that sort of thing, as those are getting hard to find now.

[quote name='mj1984']Nice, picked up Hellsing vol 1 steelbook for $20.99. Got the other 3 earlier this year. It appears that they're selling both steelbook versions of hellsing - one with a bonus item and one without. The $25.99 version of vol. 1 includes an arucard bust and the more expensive vol. 3 includes an artbook. Pretty good deals there, if you like that sort of thing, as those are getting hard to find now.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

VERY nice share.. gunna have a proper browse and see whats available properly.

No Vampire Princess Miyu love? LOL It's sacrilege to have a vampire anime sale and not include that classic. Anyway, watch out for Karin, the box set is due out really soon and it'll be cheaper to get that than the single DVDs.

Good to hear about Karin as I do want to get it at some point. Well I was missing Hellsing Ultimate steelbook 4 so this works out

[quote name='mj1984']Nice, picked up Hellsing vol 1 steelbook for $20.99. Got the other 3 earlier this year. It appears that they're selling both steelbook versions of hellsing - one with a bonus item and one without. The $25.99 version of vol. 1 includes an arucard bust and the more expensive vol. 3 includes an artbook. Pretty good deals there, if you like that sort of thing, as those are getting hard to find now.[/quote]

Vol 1 and 3 included a bust. Vol 2 and 4 included an artbook.

God I'm so happy Amazon did this sale. I've been looking at getting the Hellsing Special Edition Steelbooks with the bonus items but have found the prices absolutely ridiculous so being able to get all four for a hundred bucks is a freaking steal! Looks like Volume 1 and Volume 3 are showing 12 to 14 days till stock so better jump on those before they go out of stock.

Trinity Blood wasn't bad at all, but I liked it better when it was called Trigun.

I also enjoyed Black Blood Brothers. I personally enjoyed Black Blood Brothers more than Trinity Blood.

Odd question , but is anyone here interested in only the bust/artbook that comes with the Hellsing LE and not the show itself?

I'm really only interested in the Hellsing show and steelbook itself and not the extras that come with it. So I don't want to really buy them and be stuck with something extra I'm not really interested in.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Odd question , but is anyone here interested in only the bust/artbook that comes with the Hellsing LE and not the show itself?

I'm really only interested in the Hellsing show and steelbook itself and not the extras that come with it. So I don't want to really buy them and be stuck with something extra I'm not really interested in.[/QUOTE]

Funny you should ask...I've been looking for the figure that comes with the 3rd Hellsing Ultimate DVD but can never find anyone selling just that and not the package. I already have the steelcase DVD, but if you are willing to sell me the figure for a reasonable price I'd be interested. Hit me up through PM.

[quote name='nicecouch']I like Hellsing, but probably won't buy it right now. How long is this promotion running for?[/quote] Ya I agree, I'm pretty sure that the price will be dropping soon so I would wait for right now.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the Hellsing original series from a lowball sale, and i want to get these, but i have a few questions:

1) Are these prices going to be easier to find in a couple months, or are these really good deals?
2) Are the collector's editions' worth the money?
3) What's the info on Part V? And how many parts are there total?

Thanks to anyone that responds :).

[quote name='the_punisher']I just got the Hellsing original series from a lowball sale, and i want to get these, but i have a few questions:

1) Are these prices going to be easier to find in a couple months, or are these really good deals?
2) Are the collector's editions' worth the money?
3) What's the info on Part V? And how many parts are there total?

Thanks to anyone that responds :).[/quote]

1.) The collector's set (with figures or book) had a number run of 10,000 each (Which looks like carried originally by Geneon and followed up by Funimation)

2.) It depends, but worth enough as a collectible to some collectors (inlcuding me)

3.) Looks like part V of the Ultimate series will be release this yr.

Anyways

My HELLSING ANIME
HELLSINGaaa.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate OVA LE

hellsing04.jpg

hellsing03.jpg

hellsing01.jpg

hellsing02.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate OVA Vol.2 LE

hellsing02a.jpg

hellsing02B.jpg

hellsing02c.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate OVA Vol.3 LE

UHV3_01.jpg

UHV3_02.jpg

UHV3_03.jpg

UHV3_04.jpg

Hellsing Ultimate OVA Vol.4 LE

hellsing04a.jpg

hellsing04b.jpg

hellsing04c.jpg

[quote name='jlew']Is Trinity Blood any good? I'm not big into vampires and stuff but I did enjoy Hellsing.[/quote]

I suggest if you get Trinity Blood, get this Boxset:

trinityblood.jpg
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215609&page=10

The anime may not be that detailed on the main character's history but with the guidebooks that came with the boxset you will enjoy knowing the depthness and details of the characters ( including their home kingdom, word and even gadgets ) .

bread's done
Back