48/72 Go Gamer deals whenever they get around to it

friedram your avatar is the best.....crusader is still in the top ten of my all time favorite seris and i wouldlove hope to play a new one, still have an old pc with those games chillin mounted like a hard drive and play em once a week, kudos to you!!!!! sorry it was off subject.....

[quote name='amusedtoe']Shame there's nothing to really get excited about.[/quote]

Five dollars is a good deal for Rush...That game wasn't that bad...

I guess but when I've been able to snag high end games for that same price I'd rather save that $5 and hope they have Dark Crusade next week.

Wasn't saying they were all bad deals, more that it's not like most times where there's something that makes you order it immidiately.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I guess but when I've been able to snag high end games for that same price I'd rather save that $5 and hope they have Dark Crusade next week.

Wasn't saying they were all bad deals, more that it's not like most times where there's something that makes you order it immidiately.[/quote]

Very true, I too have gotten way better games for five bucks..

Also that was a pretty weak list from Go Gamer..

Hopefully they throw up some psp games soon...

Factions isn't showing up at the price... T_T Sucks. Btw, their packaging is retail US right? I remember it being like imported or something.

EDIT: I must be late. T_T LA rush is still showing up as $5 though.

It's because the deal is over, and they're running a new 48 hour madness deal.

And it's sometimes retail US, sometimes jewelcase only, sometimes retail imported. But they generally tell you what it is.

bread's done
Back