48 Hour Xbox Live Codes

Here are Free codes no reason needed
KG9PJ-4RYDH-FTJF8-HW3DF-WFGHQ
K8F3P-Q9Y7P-C44TY-QTGKT-8DMY6
CRJW3-CB4YT-WHHWG-8HFXJ-7MKWJ

come on man dont do that to me, i see that all the time and i was always too late to get one, so instead of them being up for grabs i want people to earn them

If eating an entire jar of pickles isn't enough to earn a code, I'll never meet your ridiculous standards.
If it helps, I don't even like pickles.

check your emails guys, if you have xbox newsletter you probly got 3 free 48 hour codes sent to your box. Seeing how i wont be using these here are my 3
MM7RX-6GBKP-929CP-24GBW-GHVTW
MGY46-78J4C-3XR77-VJ3WD-P2R3Y
T8RWF-Y348Y-XFDWC-9QD2C-4MMBD

first come first serve

[quote name='James1221']
T8RWF-Y348Y-XFDWC-9QD2C-4MMBD
first come first serve[/quote]

I just used this one. Thanks so much James for your contribution.

Free codes in the XBox newsletter, huh? Where can you sign up?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/newsletter/default.htm i believe this is the newsletter I am talking about. If you go to the bottom of the page with all the green links such as Jobs forums and advertise you will see the word newsletter. Just click and follow. They haven't given codes away free before often i think; this is being done for gears of war 2 is better with friends. Giving them away in the hope that you get friends to play on live with you.

i need codes because the economy is terrible, the government steals half the money i make, and i can't afford to play games online with microsoft's ridiculous subscription charges...which ultimately makes for a sad me, cheer me up won't you?

I would like a code because the game that I play is doring unless I can talk to my friends and I already have to pay for the game, so I don't want to pay for Live as well.

Heh, I bet I really don't have a reason to beg for free 48-trial codes, other then the facts that include: I like pie, I tend to try to act smart when typing (when i'm really not), and that my friends complain about me not playing Forza and skate. with them.

because im low on cash none of the codes i have work and it sucks really bad not being able to play with friends cuz im sick

wow...f'n beg happy newbie bumping an almost 2 year old thread to beg. Look at the sticky threads at the top of the page and join your other beg happy newbs in the appropriate 48 hour trial thread.

I could use a code. I'd like to try the Crysis 2 beta if it's still active.

I deserve it because I'm pretty.

EDIT: Ah hell. Old thread is old.

[quote name='nypickle']I guess nobody reads and continue to pile on the begs on a 2 year old thread....[/QUOTE]

That seems to be the case. Its like a feeding frenzy at the first signs of blood.

How hard is it to read the date on the OPs post? Its from 2009 guys...settle down. LOL.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']That seems to be the case. Its like a feeding frenzy at the first signs of blood.

How hard is it to read the date on the OPs post? Its from 2009 guys...settle down. LOL.[/QUOTE]
I don't think these guys can read.:drool:

if anyone has any spare 1 month subs i will give them 1600 mircosoft points 4 it if u would send me the code plz that would be AWESOME so many noobs on the site now :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

bread's done
Back