$49.99 shipped pre-orders on Newegg: New Vegas, Castlevania, AC Brotherhood, etc

NFS: Hot Pursuit is actually a bit cheaper, $46.99 - exactly the kind of deal I'd been looking for on this game. I know Walmart is doing a $20 GC with a preorder but I'd rather have the savings up front. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Would of loved Enslaved and NBA 2K11 in this deal :([/QUOTE]

I would buy Enslaved from kmart with the 25 coupon even if you have to pay tax and burn 2 gallons of gas.

[quote name='nddave']I would buy Enslaved from kmart with the 25 coupon even if you have to pay tax and burn 2 gallons of gas.[/QUOTE]

Thing is, I don't shop at Kmart. So I rather just pay 50 or less for a brand new released game instead of 65 something and getting a gift card in which I don't know what to use with it. Makes more sense to me. With that, I save 15, avoid tax, and get free shipping from Newegg and not worry about extra credit laying around.

[quote name='Vader582']How do preorders work from Newegg? Do they charge your card now or when it's time to ship?[/QUOTE]

They charge when ship.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']They charge when ship.[/QUOTE]
Many thanks!
Did a Google search, a Newegg search and a search here without finding any info.

Thanks OP, I hadnt seen this. In for Fallout New Vegas on 360. Cancelled my Amazon preorder and went with Newegg. Amazon should up there credit because they just lost 2 preorders from me to Newegg with these deals on GT5 and Fallout.

I was debating whether to get Fallout New Vegas for 360 or PC but I figure I will get it for 360 on release day, play through it, then sell it, and then just wait for a Steam sale to get in on PC.

bread's done
Back