4chan is under massive DOS attacks...

Look at /B/ MAJOR dos. They have tens of thousands computers infected with a virus...

Copy and pasted from the website...

▲ATTENTION NEW$$$S▲
4chan Technical Support Here:

As the "save file - follow instructions" is increasing, please follow these simple instructions :

NEVER SAVE A FILE AND FOLLOW STUPID INSTRUCTIONS FROM 4CHAN AND USE COMMON SENSE TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEGIT AND TRAP.

Last time you new$$$s accidentally the WHOLE THING and we don't want it to happen again, don't we ?

More explanations. The last version of this annoying spam is a .txt to open. At the end of the file you have to save it as a .jse file - that's simply the same fucking thing than before, it's just poorly disguised.

* SO : if you've saved the .txt file there's no harm. IF YOU FOLLOWED THE .TXT INSTRUCTIONS YOU'RE NOW PART OF A DDoS BOTNET, CONGRATULATIONS IDIOT.

If you've fucked up bad and did it, just DL anti malware named VundoFix. It'll just scan your PC to find your infected and sleeping file.

* What does Vundo do ? It sleeps until enough new$$$s have opened it. Once the number of infected pc is sufficient, the Vundo developer sends a simple instruction to them : DDoS an IP.
Last time it was img.dat, the /b/ and /r9k: server. Up to 12Gb per second up in this, motherfucker.

[quote name='coldgears']I dunno, I rarely go on 4CHAN. Too many uneducated idiots...[/QUOTE]

Then why do you care?

is anontalk some sort of malware site? i noticed last night some bots (or hoards of lifeless losers, with 4chan you can never be sure) were replying to EVERY SINGLE THREAD with some sort of fake quote and a sketchy link to anontalk... they'd say something like

>>> 344428
Yeah I totally agree! I read it on www.anentalk.com (en = on)

but what they were replying to wouldn't actually exist.. it was weird enough for me to wonder what was up but not weird enough for me to risk going where anonymous wanted me to go

anontalk likes to think of themselves as a rival to 4chan. its another anonymous message board. they spam the shit out of 4chan to try to get people to come to their site. 4chan users do stupid shit back to anontalk. of course as far as anonymous imageboards go 4chan is like WoW... in more ways than one.

posting anontalk on 4chan is an auto-ban so they do things to circumvent the filter.

I've noticed that a majority of people that claim to hate 4chan are the same people that spout off catch phrases that originated on 4chan on an hourly basis.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']4chan is seriously the worst thing the internet ever produced. And this includes pictures of the Rugrats fucking the other Rugrats.[/QUOTE]

Might I ask why in the hell you were looking for pictures like that?

Wanted to test out rule 34 or something?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']4chan is seriously the worst thing the internet ever produced. And this includes pictures of the Rugrats fucking the other Rugrats.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish I was still in the part of my life where something like that that was a shocking notion.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Might I ask why in the hell you were looking for pictures like that?

Wanted to test out rule 34 or something?[/QUOTE]

Oh I've never seen it. But I know it's out there, like a tiger lurking into the bushes, ready to pounce.

bread's done
Back