4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - $132.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='javeryh']Jesus Christ - I paid that much 2 months ago for a 2GB. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

The pro duos are dropping so fast now it seems like every month there's a a bigger size available and the other sizes drop in price. Hell a year ago it was about $130 for a 1gb pro duo and now you can get one 4 times that size!

[quote name='Vinny']But this belongs in the deals section... not videogame discussion.:)[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Could the mod on staff move this over to that forum?

yes the psp will recognize any pro duo up to 4gb regardless of your current firmware version. A later update will be required to use the future 8gb sticks.

[quote name='Sarang01']Ummm on this subject I was wondering what video formats the PSP can play? Help here would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

MP4

But there is a homebrew that lets u play AVI files..with future firmware upgrades sony promises more video format compatibility..

[quote name='FlipSide']you need firmware upgrades to use 4GB and 8GB on PSP..so bleh..good for ripping movies to your PSP tho..[/quote]

No you dont, i have a 4 gig MS pro stick and i get all 4 gigs (well, 3,8xx after formatting) with no problems. Its anything above 4 gigs that needs a firmware upgrade.

damn....
Availability: This item is currently not available. Request this item from another seller.

Was this through Amazon and did anyone get one? I found this:
SanDisk will begin shipping the 4GB card next month for an estimated $239.99.

Could have been a typo.

Apparently (from another site) it is a pricing mistake and they are going to be canceling orders for it.

It was too good to be true, for now. It'll drop in price in 6 months.

WEll, theyre planning on releasing the Plain blue 4 gig stick at $179.99 retail, and the Ultra 2 at $239.99, so if orders are canceled, you can always get a 4 gig for $47 more.

In case you missed it in the mai section, its back up for the same price. Ordered two :
Item(s) Subtotal: $265.98
Shipping & Handling: $6.17
Super Saver Discount: $-6.17
Super Saver Discount: $0.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $265.98
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $265.98
Estimated Instant Reward: $-4.18
-----
Grand Total: $261.80

woot!

Hell I might just take the coins I been throwing in a jar to the coinstar machine and get an Amazon gift certificate and get a third.... maybe.

bread's done
Back