4GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo $49.99 @ CC

glad to see some people can benefit. sorry about posting it in the main forum. i wouldn't have thought to put it here. so does that mean that console accessories shoud be in this forum only? i could have sworn i saw them in the main forum.

oh well, either way, i think i'll go pick up my 4gb today, right after a haircut, and maybe die hard 4.

Is there some place that this is advertised so that I could pricematch it at Best Buy? I've got bunches of BB gift cards that I'd like to use.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Is there some place that this is advertised so that I could pricematch it at Best Buy? I've got bunches of BB gift cards that I'd like to use.[/quote]

It's in my local ad.

Just head on over to CC and grab the circular if you didn't buy the Sunday paper. Sale ends tomorrow.

Wonder what the lowest the 4GB will drop to? These MS Pro Duo's have seen a lot of price cutting lately.

Picked one up anyways, just in case.

PM'ed the BB 10% off coupon to get this for $48.xx. It's gonna be a pain transferring all my files though. Thanks, OP.

finally went and picked it up today. grab the card from the camera section. the one in the games section (the same card by the same company) may not be marked down according to the clerk.

i also picked up a copy of virtua tennis 3 for 16.50. not a bad purchase day.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Price shows up as 69.99 when I clicked on the link OP

I'm assuming it's dead now?[/QUOTE]
ended yesterday.

The next best thing now if you need 4GB asap is on Amazon for $68.96.

The actual deal part kicks in if you have a need for a 12 month photo calendar from Shutterfly ($19.95 value) because it's "free" immediately with purchase of the stick.

So, if you were going to make a calendar anyways, the 4GB is basically $48.96.

Not too bad.

damn, i got lucky. i actually didn't check the ad. i just happened to be checking on prices for the 4gb, and came across cc's deal. i thought it was their standard price after a drop. i remember checking in about a month ago, and it was 69.99. oh well. thankfully, some posted after me that it was a temporary thing. i didn't know it would be temporary.

bread's done
Back