4GB Vita memory card $9.99 - Amazon

4gb is kind of pointless, even if its cheap. Better to just get something bigger instead of having to juggle around a bunch of small cards.

[quote name='Gosha']4gb is kind of pointless, even if its cheap. Better to just get something bigger instead of having to juggle around a bunch of small cards.[/QUOTE]

Yeah good point. This is maybe a few psn titles and maybe one digital download of a full retail game.

I use my 4GB for the few PSP games I care to have and then my mini/mobile games. It isn't worth a lot, I got it for $5, but beyond that it isn't worth it.

[quote name='leichstein']Can't you still order a 16 GB for $29.99 from best buy?[/QUOTE]

Sold out pretty much everywhere besides a select few random stores in the country.

I was at a Target today that had these on clearance for $11.98. And they had no other cards in stock which makes me think they had the rest on clearance too and I missed them. I passed on the 4GB - would only buy at $5 or so. But I wish they had 16 or 32's on clearance ever since AT&T cancelled that $50 32GB order on me TWICE (one online, one in store after the online one was cancelled).

I currently have an 8GB and it pretty much means ONE big game (Uncharted or Disgaea 3) and a handful of smaller ones. It does force me to complete games, though, so I can delete them (though I can still back up the saves with PS+). I did that with Uncharted because of that. Disgaea 3 is next on my Vita queue.

[quote name='io']I was at a Target today that had these on clearance for $11.98. And they had no other cards in stock which makes me think they had the rest on clearance too and I missed them. I passed on the 4GB - would only buy at $5 or so. But I wish they had 16 or 32's on clearance ever since AT&T cancelled that $50 32GB order on me TWICE (one online, one in store after the online one was cancelled).

I currently have an 8GB and it pretty much means ONE big game (Uncharted or Disgaea 3) and a handful of smaller ones. It does force me to complete games, though, so I can delete them (though I can still back up the saves with PS+). I did that with Uncharted because of that. Disgaea 3 is next on my Vita queue.[/QUOTE]

My vita should be here this week and it's coming with a 8 gig card. I really want a 32 gig like everyone else but got thinking about just keeping a couple of games on there and beating them and then sending them back to the PS3 and loading 2 more. I hope I can do this anyway because I'd hate to have to redownload the game if I wanted to play it again be so much better if I could copy it back over on my PS3.

I'm sure everyone who owns a Vita has one of these sitting around their house. I got a 4GB card and it lasted maybe a week before realizing how useless it it. At 16 now.

[quote name='io']

I currently have an 8GB and it pretty much means ONE big game (Uncharted or Disgaea 3) and a handful of smaller ones. It does force me to complete games, though, so I can delete them (though I can still back up the saves with PS+). I did that with Uncharted because of that. Disgaea 3 is next on my Vita queue.[/QUOTE]

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the 8GB capacity, then. Right now I have Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Zombie Tycoon 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, and a demo on there. It's pretty much full. But yeah. You could probably get Uncharted and Disgaea on there.

[quote name='Enuf']I wouldn't be surprised if the 4GB gets completely discontinued[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't either. And if they do discontinue it, I'd imagine they'd have to drop the prices of the larger memory cards. I doubt Sony could get away with the cheapest memory card being $30 (MSRP) when it is REQUIRED to play a majority of the games on the Vita.

[quote name='THT']Amazon currently lists the 4GB Vita memory card at just $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JKASCK/ref=bt_tpi_3010600011_1

Sure, it's not the most desirable memory card, but it is great for holding saves or secondary things you want quick access to.[/QUOTE]

Quick access isn't the right word to use... seeing you need to completely power off your PSP Vita before swapping Memory Cards and then your PSP Vita needs to "process" the Memory Card every time you swap them before loading to the main menu. I bought a couple 4GB cards thinking I could just swap them out easily... putting PSOne games and PSP games on each card... but swapping is too much of a hassle you are better off spending the big bucks and buying the 32GB card instead of multiple little cards. :( Even my 32GB is full now. Dislike this memory issue the most about the PSP Vita.

bread's done
Back