4GB Xbox 360, 320GB MW3 Xbox 360 Bundle, 160GB PS3 MSRP + $50 GC @ Amazon (Target PM)

The 320GB Uncharted 3 bundle goes for $300.

Using the $50 promo pays for a regular copy of Uncharted 3 and the Uncharted Dual Pack costs another $40 so you could have all 3 Uncharted games and a 160GB PS3 for $292.

Anyone know what is the better package to bite on?

[quote name='ausinwarren']Why are there only deals on the 4gb? Give some deals to people buying the 250gn.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

nice find, thanks OP!! I wonder if there will be better deals around black Friday? Really need a new PS3!!

Yeah, thinking of picking up a PS3 as well. Have to decide if it's worth it to pick one up now or gamble on there being a better black Friday deal.

[quote name='Gut']nice find, thanks OP!! I wonder if there will be better deals around black Friday? Really need a new PS3!![/QUOTE]

Somewhere in the forums there's going to be a ps3 bundle at Kmart and Sears for $210. 160 gb ps3, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 one, Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, and 1 month of PSN+.

I've been waiting for this. Don't see it getting much better on Black Friday since last year they only offered a 60 dollar credit.

I think I'm just going to bite on this. Most likely Black friday will be $200 at amazon which this esentially is now. I know radio shack and some other are having it at $200 but then there's tax and screwing around with the black friday crowd. Thanks OP, good find.

I just bought a 320 Uncharted Bundle from Gamestop. I haven't opened Uncharted 3 yet. Do you think I can still return it and get my money back? If so then I think I'm going get this instead.

I went ahead and bit on it, free shipping and no tax plus no worries about trying to get it on black friday!!! :D

If the MW3 one had $100 instead, I would totally jump on that. I may just wait for BF and get the 4gb one at RadioShack.

I had preordered the MW3 bundle almost a month ago and amazon only finally starts offering the $50 credit today, after it had shipped (knowing the GoW3 bundle had a $40 credit, I've been watching it almost daily)

When I contacted CSR they said they couldn't retroactively apply the credit since I already got a promotional item (the avatars -_-)

Kind of disappointed on this one.

I'm really tempted to bite on a 4 GB 360 S as a second xbox. Would want to get an HDD for, but could settle for a used 60 GB from Gamestop and an aftermarket case for it. Hmm.

[quote name='aircobra']It's not that good of a deal since that stuff already comes with the holiday bundle[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the GS deal? Did you miss the part about the $60 gift card?

It's not a bad deal at all. I am going to consider it.

[quote name='aircobra']nope[/QUOTE]
well this changes things i have an hdmi switch but now i need to buy anther cable.

[quote name='gtrunner']well this changes things i have an hdmi switch but now i need to buy anther cable.[/QUOTE]

You can get cheap HDMI cable from Amazon basics or monoprice for less than $5. HDMI cables have become disposable nowadays.

Does the 250+ GB ones come with an HDMI cable? I didn't think they did. Do they? Anyway, it's about $5 shipped from mono price, so the lack of a cable is not that big of a deal.

[quote name='eliter1']You can get cheap HDMI cable from Amazon basics or monoprice for less than $5. HDMI cables have become disposable nowadays.[/QUOTE] i got a 6 foot one for $2

[quote name='gtrunner']wait i cant use the gift card to buy used games ????? I wouldn't have bought it if i knew this.[/QUOTE]

Must be fulfilled by Amazon in that case.

question,
my co-worker bought a 160gb PS3 on Saturday through amazon, so I told him about the promo credit.
Typically, I thought amazon did a really good job at matching promo's so closely to purchase, but CS is telling him they can't honor the promo credit, and he will have to return the first ps3 and order a new one to receive the promo credit.

Does this seem right? It doesn't make much sense to me.

[quote name='myl0r']question,
my co-worker bought a 160gb PS3 on Saturday through amazon, so I told him about the promo credit.
Typically, I thought amazon did a really good job at matching promo's so closely to purchase, but CS is telling him they can't honor the promo credit, and he will have to return the first ps3 and order a new one to receive the promo credit.

Does this seem right? It doesn't make much sense to me.[/QUOTE]

This has happened to me too. As stupid as it is, you have to order it again with the new deal and refuse the package that was already ordered. This happened to me with a TV that went down in price. I can't imagine how much they lost in shipping charges (since it was free shipping) since this big-screen TV had to be shipped to NJ, just to be sent back. Plus, they then had to ship the new one I ordered. Ridiculous.

[quote name='breakin2']This has happened to me too. As stupid as it is, you have to order it again with the new deal and refuse the package that was already ordered. This happened to me with a TV that went down in price. I can't imagine how much they lost in shipping charges (since it was free shipping) since this big-screen TV had to be shipped to NJ, just to be sent back. Plus, they then had to ship the new one I ordered. Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he has already said he's not gonna mess with ordering another one just to get this credit. I just figured to save on the shipping and hassle they would apply the credit. They did that last year for me when Black Ops got a $20 promo credit, but the guy today said it was against policy to do this, and I wondered if it was because it was for $50. Either way, thanks for your help. We will probably do one more CS chat this afternoon to try to get someone else, worth a shot.

[quote name='dubleo']Must be fulfilled by Amazon in that case.[/QUOTE]

so I can buy used games from the amazon warehouse ??

No you cant use promotional credit on AW just ítems sold By amazon these aré sold By amazon warehouse... i know it doesnt makes sence but you can confirm it at the AWD thread

the 4gb xbox seems like a pretty sweet deal, and if anyone wants more hard drive space you can pretty much just buy one off of ebay real cheap or use the hard drive from ur old xbox if you had one.

its been 3 days the damn thing still hasn't shipped thinking about canceling after seeing that walmart Black Friday deal 4 gb 360 + gears 3 + 50 gift card

bread's done
Back