$24.90 - Save 50%
Reg Price $49.99

Frontlines: Fuel of War for XBox 360
$29.90 - Save 50%
Reg Price $59.99

Razer Diamondback Plasma Limited Edition Gaming Mouse / Refurbished
$19.90 - Save 50%
Reg Price $39.90

Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition (I)
$29.90 - Save 40%
Reg Price $49.99

Guild Wars Factions Platinum Edition
$27.90 - Save 30%
Reg Price $39.99

Pirates of The Burning Sea
$27.90 - Save 44%
Reg Price $49.99

Legacy Executive Jet Expansion for Flight Simulator X
$14.90 - Save 63%
Reg Price $39.99

Note of interest: It is stated as a regular 48 hour madness sale but theres over 140hr on the clock :whistle2:s

I'm undecided on buying Frontlines 360. I played the demo a bit and it seemed potentially fun, but there are numerous reports on forums of technical issues and rapidly dwindling action on the servers. A patch that was promised by early May isn't out yet.

Anybody that is currently playing want to comment?

Played Frontlines both sp and mp, can check my gamertag to see dates I unlocked things.

At the time the mp wasn't too bad, I didn't really suffer from technical issues. Like anything else player matches more numerous than ranked, but there was enough ranked at the time.

Game wise I'd say meh, I'd prob wait until it was $20 used at Gamefly. Prob a high 6 to 7ish out of 10. Mp was def more fun than the sp.

Achievments not too hard (although I still have some).

Too bad I have the 360 titles on the list, I'm just gonna wait on UT for the 360.

[quote name='swinte']Is UT3 worth $25ish shipped?[/QUOTE]

No.

There is a reason it's so cheap already... not a lot of people play it, it's full of hackers and aimbots, and it's generally just not as fun as the older UT's.

You'd be better off getting Team Fortress 2 instead, or if you have TF 2, just playing that ;)

it's not really that much cheaper than most pc games released at that time. I think almost all of 'em have dropped to the 30/40 retail price range. You can easily pick up UT3 for $30 anywhere else so it's not THAT much cheaper. Orange Box (TF2) can be had for about $30 as well.

I think UT3 is pretty good. I'll be picking it up in some way shape or form on the PC just for mod development. I like how it's more quake like than the other UTs. But all in all it depends how much you like the dm style of gameplay.

[quote name='Roufuss']No.

There is a reason it's so cheap already... not a lot of people play it, it's full of hackers and aimbots, and it's generally just not as fun as the older UT's.

You'd be better off getting Team Fortress 2 instead, or if you have TF 2, just playing that ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I've still got TF2 and a good chunk of BioShock to play so I'll wait until this hits the $5-10 price point.

bread's done
Back