$5.99 Big Lots PC Games YMMV

TurkeyOnRye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
Not that this is a big deal, and is probably very YMMV... I noticed Max Payne 2, Commandos 3, and other semi-recent PC games at my Big Lots for $5.99. They located where they keep the PC software/DVD movies.

I found the the PC version of The Suffering for $5.99 a few weeks back. I also recommend TreadMarks (combat tank racing game) for $2.99 or $3.99 (can't remember). Fun game and it runs well on even modest PCs.

Big Lots has always been a pretty good source of cheap games...I picked up Homeworld 2 for 3 bucks there recently. I just wish they would stock their shelves like normal people and not "ZOMGTHROWCRAPONSHELVESINPILES".

Mine hasn't had any decent PC games, other than SC: PT, but they did just get a ton of $4 anime in, so that was sweet.

They get shit randomly, so if one trip is fruitless, try again later.

Im gonna have to check this out. Last year I got Homeworld 2, SC:Broodwar, The Hulk, Icewind Dale, Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition and Indiana and the Emperors Tomb there for $6 each.

Thanks!

[quote name='Logain8955']I just wish they would stock their shelves like normal people and not "ZOMGTHROWCRAPONSHELVESINPILES".[/QUOTE]

:applause: Good to hear that it's not just a regional thing!

It's funny that this thread should show up because I stopped by Big Lots earlier today. Games that looked interesting (all $5.99):

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (which I got)
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Victoria
Might & Magic VI Special Edition (includes I - V)
Compilation of Civ II, Seven Kingdoms II and Golem(?)
Tropico 2: Pirate Cove

and others which I forget. I might have gotten a couple more but I already have so many freaking PC games I haven't played yet that I've made a real effort not to buy any more. I'm not always successful.

Only thing I've ever picked up is Armed & Dangerous. Most of the games are big-box or budget titles.

There are three Big Lots within a couple of miles of me. I usually hit one up once a month to stock up on cheap protein bars.

Only thing I've ever picked up is Armed & Dangerous. Most of the games are big-box or budget titles.

There are three Big Lots within a couple of miles of me. I usually hit one up once a month to stock up on cheap protein bars.

[quote name='D. Monic']In case people haven't heard, Big Lots is going to close over a hundred stores. That sucks, but obviously, if your local store is closing, everything's going to be marked down for clearance. Something to keep an eye on.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051006/ap_on_bi_ge/big_lots_closings[/QUOTE]

The one by me finally gets something I want, and now it might close, haha. Those stores are so shitty though, so it's no surprise they are gonna close some of them. ;P

bread's done
Back