$5 amazon GC from studentcoupons.com

Hmm, the website doesn't seem to be working for me. It's stuck loading or something. I'm using chrome...

It works in IE9.

Also, it says you're supposed to be a student

[quote name='velvet396']I did it but I'll be removing their facebook rights as soon as I get the code. They want access to just about everything.[/QUOTE]

and how do you do that? sorry not very familiar with facebook settings

also its asking for a confirmation number...where do I get that?

[quote name='iRandom']and how do you do that? sorry not very familiar with facebook settings

also its asking for a confirmation number...where do I get that?[/QUOTE]

It was texted to the cell phone number you signed up with.

it wants fbook and a cell phone? idc about "getting charged", im more concerned with being harrassed by solicitor text messages, which i already get. imo not worth it for me, but thanks op

[quote name='velvet396']I did it but I'll be removing their facebook rights as soon as I get the code. They want access to just about everything.[/QUOTE]

They get what they want from you the second you allow them to access your info. Deleting them doesn't take away what they already have.

Hey guys, can I have your name, address, phone number, names and address of all your friends and any known pictures of them? And would you confirm one of these numbers is your cell phone? I'll give you $5 for that.

PM if interested.

Seriously, would you do that for me? Why would you trust this company you don't know with that information?

[quote name='ZForce915']They get what they want from you the second you allow them to access your info. Deleting them doesn't take away what they already have.

Hey guys, can I have your name, address, phone number, names and address of all your friends and any known pictures of them? And would you confirm one of these numbers is your cell phone? I'll give you $5 for that.

PM if interested.

Seriously, would you do that for me? Why would you trust this company you don't know with that information?[/QUOTE]

If you're that paranoid, you probably shouldn't have a Facebook account to begin with...

Let's be honest, having your land line phone number listed in a phone book is more dangerous than OMG A COMPANY HAS MY FRIENDS NAMES AND PICTURES!!!

Tried it. I used my "contest" facebook account not my real one (even though my real one has an alias lastname and my number isn't linked to the account). We shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZForce915']They get what they want from you the second you allow them to access your info. Deleting them doesn't take away what they already have.

PM if interested.

Seriously, would you do that for me? Why would you trust this company you don't know with that information?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, if you're that paranoid maybe you shouldn't be on the internet at all?

It seems it's working for people.......

Apparently it's all been claimed and if I recall this site is relatively "legit". I think it's similar to studentrate.com which is also legit and "only" for students.

I just noticed that it says "college students only" under Fine Print. I'm still in high school, but I don't know if we can fake it by putting a college. Just saying.

[quote name='InsaneHien']I just noticed that it says "college students only" under Fine Print. I'm still in high school, but I don't know if we can fake it by putting a college. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

It justs asks for access to your FB and then asks you to put in a College and it has a drop down for you to select what college you're typing then asks for a cell phone number. But if you're just registering for Amazon, theyve all been claimed.

It's just an Amazon gift card, so of course it "stacks."

Site says they're all out of them now. D0RC got his around 6:47 and I tried at 6:49, must've just missed it.

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed that the last one was claimed at 3:32PM.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']All of you who got more than one are just dicks. I didn't even get one. Thanks a lot :([/QUOTE]

I agree. People that take advantage of stuff like this need to quit acting like douche bags.

On a side note: I also got my code, thanks again OP.

bread's done
Back