$5 Blu-Rays at Best Buy

yeah, good price. but some of the titles are unavailable for store pickup i mean

is it just me, this bestbuy raise the min for free shipping to $35, same as amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
is it just me, this bestbuy raise the min for free shipping to $35, same as amazon
Nope. It could be that I rarely buy from them online, but I just noticed the increase in their minimum amount for free shipping while looking over the Blu's from the link above.

yeah, good price. but some of the titles are unavailable for store pickup i mean

They snuck it in weeks ago. This is why I liked BB for cheaper purchases for shipping over Amazon. Once it hit that $35 threshold, then it's more or less whoever PMs online first gets the business.

Here we go again

DC = Digital Copy

UV = Ultra Violet

48 Hrs.
A Fish Called Wanda
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (DC)
Alien
Aliens
Alive vs. Predator
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Babylon A.D. (2 disc) Special ed
Baggage Claim (2 disc)
Batman
Beetlejuice Anniversary ed (Deluxe ed)
Behind Enemy Lines
Bernie
Brooklyn's Finest (2 disc)
City Slickers
Clueless
Cobra
Daredevil (Director's Cut)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (2 disc)
Die Hard (2 disc)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Donnie Darko
Epic (2 disc) (UV)
Four Brothers
Frist Night 2: New Blood (2 disc)
Good Day To Die Hard (2 disc) w/dvd
Gran Torino (2 disc) (DC) Special ed
Grease
Hall Pass (2 disc) Extended ed
Hitman
Hot Tube Time Machine
Ice Age
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (3 disc)
Jumper  (2 disc)
Juno (2 disc) Special Ed
Knight and Day (3 disc)
Life of Pi (2 disc) (UV)
Live Free or Die Hard
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Moulin Rouge
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
My Cousin Vinny
No Country for Old Men (UV)
Office Space
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lighting Thief
Predators (2 disc) (DC)
Promethus (2 disc) (DC & UV)
Rio (3 disc) (DC)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2 disc) (DC)
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Robots (2 disc)
Showgirls
Skyfall (2 disc) (DC)
Super Troopers
Taken (2 disc)
Taken 2 (2 disc)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day Special ed
The Assassins
The Bodygaurd
The Boondock Saints
The Day After Tomorrow
The Dictator
The Heat
The Hustler
The Internship (DC)
The Last Samurai
The Last Waltz
The Princess Bride
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Anniversary Ed)
The Transporter
The Way Way Back (UV)
There's Something About Mary Extended ed
Total Recall (old one)
WarGames
We Bought a Zoo (DC)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (old one)
Yes Man (DC) Special ed

Some of these have movie money on them as well.  Picked up Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and A Good Day to Die Hard (haven't seen either, and I'm sure they won't be my proudest additions to the collection), but not a bad deal since they were $5 each and both had $7.50 of X-Men movie money on them.  Also got a Despicable Me 2 lunch box for free!

The "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" & "Epic" Best Buy sent me did not include the slipcovers and I am a little annoyed. Looks like I will have to do a exchange in-store to get ones with them. Good thing I plan on looking for a few more of these movies tomorrow at my local store. 

Went for $40 threshold for the free shipping, as $5 a pop to expand my blu-ray library is hard to say no to. It was a little difficult to find the right 8 since I already own a lot from previous sales or dislike the titles.

Just ordered The Transporter, A Good Day To Die Hard  (not expecting much, but the only DH movie I don't have on blu), and Skyfall for instore pickup.  Thanks OP!

Picked up Promethus, Taken 2, and Gran Torino the other day. For those that picked up Gran Torino, did yours come with a slip cover? The one I got (last one in the store) did not have one, but it seems like it should, since the regular blu ray cover seems so plain.

Picked up Promethus, Taken 2, and Gran Torino the other day. For those that picked up Gran Torino, did yours come with a slip cover? The one I got (last one in the store) did not have one, but it seems like it should, since the regular blu ray cover seems so plain.
Mine didnt have a slip and I dont ever remember there being one for it.

I think gran Torino originally had a slipcover when it first was released. Almost everything warner does that has a slipcover is only in its initial print run.

my apologies if this has been posted somewhere else.

currently runner runner (bluray) is 7.99 at best buy. toss in the 5 off coupon. I thought the counselor which came out around the same time (similiar film) was better, but cheap blus are always enjoyed by me.

I do want to get the Highlander DC. Amazon has it for $5, so a BB PM won't be unheard of. That, combined with Princess Bride, make up a couple of pretty fantasy flicks worth owning for the cheap.

Awwwww The Princess Bride showed up as store pickup and then within 50 miles no availability. :(

Grabbin' Skyfall though, great movie.

Edit: Amazon price match and ive got credit with them Score! Total was $6.54

Got
A Good Day to Die Hard
Epic
Skyfall
The Princess Bride (have DVD but such a classic)
Mr & Mrs Smith (this one was always on FX but im a cable cutter now lol)
Batman
Predators

Good haul today, thanks OP.

bread's done
Back