$5 Blu-Rays at Five Below

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I noticed that Five Below has finally started carrying Blu-Rays. Or at least a new selection of them.

The fairly small selection included:

The Last Airbender (combo)
Spiderwick Chronicles (combo)
Futurama: Bender's Game
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder

Post any others you saw there.

[quote name='Will']Doh..closest store to me is 700 miles away lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah there doesn't seem to be a lot of them. I found one in NY state once and have loved it ever since. It's like an awesome "dollar" store.

[quote name='Will']Doh..closest store to me is 700 miles away lol[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

[quote name='capybara554321']Did anyone happen to see futurama beast with a billion backs by chance?[/QUOTE]

i dont think billions bucks ever came out on blu ray, but only dvd. can anyone confirm?

Also, I never knew that they made movies, but i love the show.

[quote name='The Punisher']i dont think billions bucks ever came out on blu ray, but only dvd. can anyone confirm?

Also, I never knew that they made movies, but i love the show.[/QUOTE]

That's correct. The show had 4 volumes on Fox, was canceled. They then made four (subpar) "movies" that sold so well that Comedy Central picked the show up. For some reason only the last two movies, and newer seasons/volumes are on blu-ray.

Stopped by Five Below and they just had what was already listed: Futurama, Family Guy, glee, Spiderwick Chronicles, and Last Airbender.

And while it isn't Blu-ray, they also have Josie & the Pussycats Complete Series, The Batman Season 5, Superman: TAS Volume 3, Superfriends Hour Season 1 Volume 2, and X-Men 1.5 on DVD.

bread's done
Back