$5 dollar amazon gift card - Week 3

Aerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Sorry I'm a little late this week. Tuesday night I saw Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Wednesday I made my weekly trip to my local comic book store.

This will end Friday night at 10pm eastern.

This time I'm going to allow two entries per person.

First entry: The usual post whatever you want
Second: Answer this question - What movie, video game, TV show has the best soundtrack?

So just make two separate posts doing the first and second entry.

Note: My answer to #2 is anything by Clint Mansell, Tron Legacy soundtrack or Halo if you want to suck up. It is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thebokchoyman']Favorite Al Bundy quote to a fat woman... "I'd say it to your back but my car's only got a half a tank of gas!"[/QUOTE]

Personally I like the Bundy family credo.

My answer to number two is...

The Dark Knight for orchestral composures, and Pulp Fiction for actual songs.

Second entry: Some that stand out to me are Final Fantasy Tactics, Parasite Eve, and the movie Starship Troopers.

Entry one: ding!

Entry two: no games have the soundtrack quality of Silent Hill. It's so versatile, from instruments and ambient, serene to terrifying.

First entry - I just got into Magic the Gathering. Seems pretty cool actually :p I knew I was a nerd, but playing a TCG again after playing the Pokemon TCG like... almost 13 years ago? makes me feel like a super nerd.

Second entry: I'd be crazy not to say Nobuo Uematsu. Even for the Final Fantasy games I despise (like 8), the music is pure kickass. Runner-up would probably be Kirby music.

scott piligrim.

PS- I'm not picking that because of your picture. I fucking love that movie and im stuck on the boss fight with Gideon, plus the music is the beez kneez.

bread's done
Back