5 DVDs for $20 at Kmart B&M

Not bad.....it would be worth it if there was 5 DVD's I wanted from the sale. Guess I could check out the store....but do I really feel like going to KMart

Well, if you did want the various DVDs that are pictured in the ad, I know for sure that Wal-Mart will price match the ad. A friend of mine picked up 5 of the titles that were shown on the page, and got them for $20 at Wal-Mart. I believe "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and a few others were also on the ad. If those titles aren't at the K-Mart, you might want to check near the counters. Apparently, some stores have pulled those titles from the bins for some reason (maybe employees are hoarding them or something).

My K-Mart didn't even have this sale posted, but had a been with them like Wal-Mart has a bin of $5 movies. I didn't see anything good, but I'm still looking for A.I. thanks O.P.

[quote name='kaw']In this week's Kmart circular (page 7), they're advertising 5 DVDs for $20 deal. Artificial Intelligence, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park III, Spy Game, and City by the Sea DVDs are pictured in the ad, but it says "Selection may vary by store". At four dollars a DVD that's a pretty good deal!

http://www.kmart.com/circular/index.jsp?page=page7[/quote]

I would be amazed to find any of those titles in the bin. My K-mart had a bin out with some OK titles but all very downscale from those.

I got:
Rahxephon #2
Lost Universe #5
Gia (Angelina Jolie lesbian goodness)
Cousin Bette
Hellraiser III

I got some extra copies of Rahxephon if anyone wants to make a trade.

It's probably a bunch of crap DVD's that are already picked over and they have to get out of the store :(

[quote name='"Trakan"']It's probably a bunch of crap DVD's that are already picked over and they have to get out of the store :([/quote]

That was the case for the milford,ct store. They had the original blair witch project, my big fat greek wedding, and a bunch of stuff that I had never heard of. Nothing too exciting.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Wait.......was it just Rahxephon Volume 2????? I'm looking for volume 5 and 7.[/quote]

Just #2. No sign of the series otherwise, including the regular priced racks.

my local kmart is just a horrid place it smells really bad and there is all old stuff on the shevles as well as the fact that almost every product that is open and it is hard to find something sealed.

First off you do not need to purchase 5 DVDs to get the discount, they ring up at around $4 a piece no matter how much they are. Secoundly, I found WWF Before They Were Superstars (the first one), a pretty decent buy at $4. Worth it for the Justin Bradshaw vs Taker (JBL's debute match :shock:) match alone.

bread's done
Back