5$ every 10 minutes from cheerios, no purchase necessary

[quote name='GuyLee']I've got to be like 0/200 by now. Terrible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, before I hit it today, I had at least 200 misses.

Just came back to this game. Another 0/30...

Brings my total up to 0/70. I really can't bother doing more than three e-mail addresses of this crap.

Edit: fuck this. 0/100.

Oh well, there's 226 days left, so if I do 30 a day, that means I have 6,780 chances left. I'll definitely get something, one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nine wins so far across three family entrants.
The checks have come more frequently than expected, and the sender's address is different between the older and newer ones. Time to roll some of this back into Cheerios (I have a two-toddler household).

I won once awhile back and I haven't won since. I'm taking a break for awhile, it's just an awful lot of time to spend for $5...

[quote name='mr.me']I won once awhile back and I haven't won since. I'm taking a break for awhile, it's just an awful lot of time to spend for $5...[/QUOTE]

It takes like a minute a day if you let your browser remember your login info for the site. Just type in your info and the code, login, and spin. If you lose, just hit the back button and login again.

[quote name='will530']It takes like a minute a day if you let your browser remember your login info for the site. Just type in your info and the code, login, and spin. If you lose, just hit the back button and login again.[/QUOTE]Even better yet, use AutoForm Fill on Firefox to remember the "no purchase necessary" code. Then all you have to do is click login, click enter, click stop. Easy peasy.

To cut down on speed, I adblocked the wheel and I just bypass it and click the link(the "click here if you can't see the game" one) at the bottom of where it used to be.

I got a mouse with the back button on the side. So I just throw the code in (first letters, let autoform do the rest), then stop, back and keep reentering the pw.

[quote name='Wooten']Just won for my first time 1/30 woo :applause:[/QUOTE]Damn! I just tried like 2 minutes before that post. Guess I was a hair too early. Bummer.

Thanks, Pecan! I just tried it a few minutes ago and won $5 on my 4th try. :)

I'm sure people read the rules and such, but I just checked it out, and for those who didn't, here are some quotes to take note of:

4. How to Enter:

Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and that participant may be disqualified.

6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners.

One (1) winning time will be randomly generated within each ten (10) minute interval during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game within a ten (10) minute interval after the randomly generated winning time, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated

7. Prizes:

Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person per day with a maximum of ten (10) Instant Win Game prizes per person during the Promotion Period.

Link: http://generalmills.eprize.net/nuts/index.tbapp?page=rules

Although, I did see a few posts where it was ok and the site allowed it. So maybe it's not that bad.

I hadn't seen that "you can only win 10 times" rule. That's kind of lame but I guess it cuts down on the possible abuse. Oh well. If I keep winning at the rate I've been, I'll have maxed out by December. Which isn't too bad I guess.

I won twice so far. (once on my account, and one on my gf's) However, they actually messed up and sent me two $5 checks for my account. Anyone else happen to get two? :D

[quote name='rustyrage']i received two $5 checks in the mail yesterday even though i was only expecting one. they sent me an extra. :)[/QUOTE]

Want to hook me up with that extra?

bread's done
Back