5 Free iTunes Songs Downloads (your choice)

Credit to SD.

" Join the Ticketmaster group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

After joining, the screen will show an iTunes code valid for 5 free song downloads, including the $1.29 drm-free songs.

You can leave the group right away
biggrin.gif

Codes expire November 15, 2007."

Anyone else having problems buying songs with the credit? Maybe its beacuse too many people are redemming at the same time. Though I had no problem purchasing 3 songs earlier today.

This is too much fun. I'm up to 140, I'm going to stop at 150.
Let's see if it's available tomorrow :)

..God I HOPE SO!

[quote name='lilboo']This is too much fun. I'm up to 140, I'm going to stop at 150.

..God I HOPE SO![/quote]

You're not going to stop...

*eyes pan before looking at his song credits*

SO WHAT I WAS BORED IN THE SCHOOL COMPUTER LAB.

What's the method you're all using to get 100+? It's a pain to keep signing up for email addresses. What's the quickest way?

So...is there any problem with redeeming all of these credits on one itunes account? Apple's not going to bring down the wrath of God on us, are are they?
OR should we be making a second iTunes account with a gmail address to download a bunch of DRM free songs (which we'd be doing anyway) and then use them on our real account?

About a couple years ago there was something like this on another site and I had about 85 free songs. Nothing ever happened to my account or anything else though.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']So...is there any problem with redeeming all of these credits on one itunes account? Apple's not going to bring down the wrath of God on us, are are they?
OR should we be making a second iTunes account with a gmail address to download a bunch of DRM free songs (which we'd be doing anyway) and then use them on our real account?[/quote]

I have redeemed 10 songs from one account and had no problems at all. I don't really think 100 would be any different.

[quote name='lilboo']This is too much fun. I'm up to 140, I'm going to stop at 150.

..God I HOPE SO![/quote]
Did you end up stopping at 150 or did you keep going?

At this rate I'm going to have enough codes that I could sell off a bunch of them to buy an iPod touch, and still have leftover codes to fill up the touch with more songs. :lol:

[quote name='Dezuria']What's the method you're all using to get 100+? It's a pain to keep signing up for email addresses. What's the quickest way?[/quote]

Post #94

[quote name='GizmoGC']Can anyone actually USE these credits? I'm trying to buy an Album and its telling me 'insufficent[/QUOTE]
You have to buy the songs individually, aka buy each song from the album. Some bonus tracks and supplementals will say "Album Only" and you won't be able to use credits on those, though.

I am glad so many others are abusing this too. Makes me feel better. That and ticketmaster screwed when a concert got cancelled and they wouldn't refund me fees!

Ticketmaster is an evil company anyway.

My thoughts are this: I can still steal Simon Posford albums via torrents, and the more you abuse the the higher Ticketmaster's fee will likely be next time you go see Blink 187.

[quote name='Kendro']Did you end up stopping at 150 or did you keep going?

At this rate I'm going to have enough codes that I could sell off a bunch of them to buy an iPod touch, and still have leftover codes to fill up the touch with more songs. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually I stopped at 175.. LOL

Just woke up (Good morning all, btw!) so I'm going to get some coffee and see if this is still working..and get somewhere in the 200's today :)

I just don't want to abuse this, have a massive amount of credits and not use them all by Dec 31st, so I probably won't go TOO much further, ya know?

EDIT: :rofl: This promotion is STILL going on..+15 songs this morning already. I think what makes this .. "deal".. so much better is NOT the free songs. It's the fact that it's *SO* easy to get a mess of songs from this! I just got 15 songs in basically 2 minutes or even less. Sick!! But like I said.. I'm not going to go TOO high with it..don't want to have credits left over and not spend them.

I wish all of their songs had the DRM option :whistle2:(

EDIT 2: :rofl: This is better then coffee. 230? I have 205 credits, I downloaded 25. Is anyone else kinda addicted to this?! This is SICK! God I came across that song Scream by Michael & Janet. Man, I really don't like Michael..but that song was the shit back then. I'm sitting here 8am in the morning tearing it up to Michael & Janet.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm actually downloading full albums with these credits.[/QUOTE]

You DO mean your buying the whole album song by song, right..?

[quote name='lilboo']You DO mean your buying the whole album song by song, right..?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='kevzik']Sigh...don't any of you know the "." trick...

Look, [email protected] = [email protected]

Add a period and get a whole new email...facebook doesn't recognize it.

NOW I DEMAND A CODE FOR SHARING MY SECRET! :roll:[/quote]

Doesn't the e-mail have to be valid, in order to get the confirmation link?

It's a damn shame these codes expire in mid-November. These would make such great stocking stuffers. Hell you could put 5 codes in a Christmas card and that right there is a $25 gift.

[quote name='Dezuria']Hmm, the Ticketmaster group consists of like 16,000+ members with names like Dgasda Wdksfgs. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I made up SO many names. I think i have all of the Simpsons registered, Flinstones, The Golden Girls, The cast of Fraiser.. :rofl:

This is too fun. Seriously.

I generally reformat my PC every 6 months. If I backup all of my iTunes songs to a DVD, can I use them forever? I'm not sure how the DRM system works for iTunes. I would go for the $1.29 versions to avoid this headache but those are encoded at 256kbps so I'd prefer the smaller size songs. I think I heard that only 3 computers can be authorized. Does each song have some sort of software mechanism where it knows how many computers it has been on? I would think if I backed them up to DVD it wouldn't matter.

[quote name='y2julio']Anyone think maybe they will void all codes for overuse?[/QUOTE]

Then hurry up and spend your credits :lol

And Kendo, that's a good question. I'd like to know the answer TOO if anyone knows!!

[quote name='lilboo']Then hurry up and spend your credits :lol

And Kendo, that's a good question. I'd like to know the answer TOO if anyone knows!![/quote]I'm at work :( Did the disposable email thing till I got 100 free songs. Would suck if i get home and they voided all my codes :( lol

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Use them quick then. Heading towards 300 credits....[/quote]I don't get home till 6:30pm EST :(

[quote name='Dezuria']I have 72 song credits and I can't find anything I wanna download![/QUOTE]

You got until Dec 31st..there's time. In fact, it's never too early to start downloading Christmas songs :D LOL

Just browse around. You'll come across songs you loved before! I did, and I already spent around 40 credits on this!

bread's done
Back