$5 Gamefly Credit expiring tomorrow. Ideas on games?

Brawl96

CAGiversary!
Hey guys.
So I have $5 in gamefly dollars that is expiring tomorrow night. I currently have pokemon conquest out and can keep it for $20 post credit (side note: does anyone know how long this game is? Im on the 7th kingdom and played 4 hours. Please let me know if im close to beating it, or its like a SM3DL :3ds:where the games doubles in length once i finished.)
So my question is can anyone recommend me some cheap games on gamefly that I can buy now and use my credit? Im looking for games that got poor reviews due to length didnt match up to price. Like a game where reviewers thought it would be crazy to pay $60 for, but $7, no problem. And might i add i also have 10% discount on everything because I'm a member for 3 years. I also own every console(Ps3, X360, wii, 3ds, ds, vita, psp)
THANKS GUYS!!

If you have a PS3, Deus Ex Human Revolution would be a good fit. It's a fairly short but a real solid game. And only about $7 after your credit.

Edit: Another, especially if you have Move or Kinect is Child of Eden. Scored highly on reviews for the most part, but just about all of them list length as a con.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']If you have a PS3, Deus Ex Human Revolution would be a good fit. It's a fairly short but a real solid game. And only about $7 after your credit.

Edit: Another, especially if you have Move or Kinect is Child of Eden. Scored highly on reviews for the most part, but just about all of them list length as a con.[/QUOTE]
I would get deus ex, but i already rented and beaten it.
Is child of eden fun though? which is better, kinect or move?

[quote name='Brawl96']I would get deus ex, but i already rented and beaten it.
Is child of eden fun though? which is better, kinect or move?[/QUOTE]

It's fun and certainly fresh & entertaining, but it is really short. It took me like maybe 2.5 hours of playtime to beat the campaign mode if you want to call it that, and I am generally terrible at rhythm games so that may even be above the average. Not much replay value after that either.

I never played it on Move either so I can't draw a comparison but IMO it did work very well with the Kinect. To be honest that's the sole reason I tried it because as I said I'm not really into the rhythm games so much, but the Kinect did not have a ton of good titles either.

[quote name='Brawl96']Hey guys.
So I have $5 in gamefly dollars that is expiring tomorrow night. I currently have pokemon conquest out and can keep it for $20 post credit (side note: does anyone know how long this game is? Im on the 7th kingdom and played 4 hours. Please let me know if im close to beating it, or its like a SM3DL :3ds:where the games doubles in length once i finished.)
So my question is can anyone recommend me some cheap games on gamefly that I can buy now and use my credit? Im looking for games that got poor reviews due to length didnt match up to price. Like a game where reviewers thought it would be crazy to pay $60 for, but $7, no problem. And might i add i also have 10% discount on everything because I'm a member for 3 years. I also own every console(Ps3, X360, wii, 3ds, ds, vita, psp)
THANKS GUYS!![/QUOTE]

if you only played it 4 hours im guessing your still on the main story... after you beat that more chapters open up where you start from level 1 once again and then you beat that story and more chapters open up for a total of like 33 chapters (each chapter you start back at level 1)

Main story took me around 12 hours
each chapter is like 1 hour to 15 hours each

it gets boring after awhile since you restart at level 1 each time

i got around 25 hours out of it before i got bored with it (beat i think 6 chapters)

bread's done
Back