$5 Hot Tub Time Machine (Unrated) (Blu-ray) or (DVD) at Walmart.com

I picked this up earlier today. Heck of a deal. This movie was way better than I thought it would be. It ended up being a classic. lougle!

Definitely in for one! I was going to pick this up as part of the 5 for 20 BBVs, but I had to reluctantly switch it out with one I wanted more.

[quote name='Tsel']Definitely in for one! I was going to pick this up as part of the 5 for 20 BBVs, but I had to reluctantly switch it out with one I wanted more.[/QUOTE]

That was incredibly smart and lucky. I bought it at BBV during the 5 for $20. The rental blu ray only has the theatrical version, which has significantly less boobs. The unrated version is so much better. I'm thinking about upgrading.

Sweet, I saw they had a bunch of cheap blus earlier in the week. But passed. I ordered this though along with the Marvel 3 pack (both fantastic fours and Daredevil directors cut) for $13 along with the Graduate and Young Frankenstein.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Sweet, I saw they had a bunch of cheap blus earlier in the week. But passed. I ordered this though along with the Marvel 3 pack (both fantastic fours and Daredevil directors cut) for $13 along with the Graduate and Young Frankenstein.[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to find the Marvel 3 pack for $13. Can you please provide a link? I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't seen Rise of the Silver Surfer or the director's cut of Daredevil, but I'd like to watch them both along with the original fantasic 4.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I can't seem to find the Marvel 3 pack for $13. Can you please provide a link? I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't seen Rise of the Silver Surfer or the director's cut of Daredevil, but I'd like to watch them both along with the original fantasic 4.[/QUOTE]

Marvel 3 Pack http://www.walmart.com/ip/10773493

Nice, Silence of the Lambs is also $5, and there's a few other interesting 3-packs for $13. AVP/Predator/Commando...anyone know if that's the first release of Predator or the glossified plastic release?

Thanks OP really didnt think I would like this movie but ended up loving it plus who knows how long it will stay streaming on Netflix

Thanks for posting. I'm ordering one. Great price! I'll just price match at Best Buy tomorrow. It should be in stock still, lol. If not oh well.

Picked up the final copy at work. I'll watch this tomorrow! Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back