$5 Intec gamecube controller at amazon

A mix bag of reviews but I may pick this up being that I don't want to spend $20 on the official ones just to finish up a few GC games I may never get around to playing. Thanks.

[quote name='cheaphuck']A mix bag of reviews but I may pick this up being that I don't want to spend $20 on the official ones just to finish up a few GC games I may never get around to playing. Thanks.[/quote]

Its good for a lot more than that on the Wii, not the least of which is SSBB. That being said, I think Intec quality is garbage. I bought a couple of their wireless controllers with rumble (didn't like the fact the Wavebird didn't rumble), and they both crapped out. Never had that trouble with any first party controllers or any Logitech controllers.

We have three intec wireless with rumble controllers for the Gamecube (long story) and they are terrible. They are overly sensitive, for one. One is so bad that you'll sometimes find it moving your character or whatever even when you aren't touching it. One was dead on arrival. The other one basically works, but it's still too sensitive. It's difficult, for instance, to enter text in Animal Crossing because you keep overshooting the letter you want or, more likely, you get to the letter you want, but then it moves back to the letter before the one you want. Terrible, terrible GC controllers. I don't know about these $5 wired controllers, but I suspect they are also terrible, just with a cord and a lower price tag.

got mines today. for a $5 filler item, its not too bad. the only thing i dont like is that the color is a girly kind of purple, almost pink.

i have tons of crap-quality GC controllers whose only purposes are to take the beatings that occur during sessions of SSB and Mario Party...

I kinda treat them as disposable controllers

bread's done
Back