$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

i like palyasia, their ordering system is someimtes buggy, so when I ordered 2 copies of a game I bought, I had to pay for shiping twice. ANd they owuld not give me a reufund either.

[quote name='coolest_stan']i like palyasia, their ordering system is someimtes buggy, so when I ordered 2 copies of a game I bought, I had to pay for shiping twice. ANd they owuld not give me a reufund either.[/QUOTE]

someone rephrase :bomb:

[quote name='Tly']I'm here too begging for a code. I think I accidentally threw my last one away. :([/QUOTE]You broke the chain!!! Ooh, that's really bad. It's even worse than not forwarding those chain mails.

You get a code with every purchase right? Why don't you just wait for your own codes then? After your first purchase they just keep coming thereafter right?

Well if you're not going to use them... ah nevermind.

I'm also in need of a play-asia discount coupon. I want to get DJ Max Portable for the PSP. If anyone can supply me with one, it would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='rperez1025']Zoglog, check your PM for a code. Don't forget to keep the chain alive! :D[/QUOTE]

much appreciated :D

Ok Bought this lol

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bj-49-en-70-15wx.html

total of 102 shipped with the coupon. My wallet cries.... very badly. I blame this all on my spendin $184 on Sushi this weekend ><

guess it's time to go major cheapass after this will post code as soon as I get. Do they mail it after they ship the item?

well it's 1-2 weeks, maybe by then somone will figure out what firmware ver it requires haha if it's 2.50 I might cancel...

the funny thing is most games are just under $50 so you have to add something which usually jacks up the shipping price lol. Which is why I just went for the prestiege set.

Anyone have an extra code? Im going to buy DJmax prestige box set and the Goli artbook. I'll post/pm my code once i get my stuff.

Crap, just ordered Samurai Spirits Tenka from them. Oh well, I usually shop with NCSX so I'll be able to post my discount when I get it. Play-asia is nice but it costs too much for good shipping. As it is I probably won't get SST until like the middle of Feb.

still waiting for them to ship my package lol

btw looks like somone used bro's coupon. If you use a coupon you should post here.

Play asia is having a New Years Sale right now. If it hasn't been posted, I can make a new thread about it w/links if someone hasn't done so already.

Got a $100 order on Play-Asia about to be made, and because I love it so much I have to show one of the things I'm getting.

[quote name='RyokoYaksa']Got a $100 order on Play-Asia about to be made, and because I love it so much I have to show one of the things I'm getting.

me too. Im going to pre-order the ds lite also if you have a coupon code let me know.. and does anyone know if play-asia's shipping is reasonable.. just trying to find out how much its going to cost toally ....if someone has ordered one please msg me how much shipping was..thanks.

[quote name='badtzm']me too. Im going to pre-order the ds lite also if you have a coupon code let me know.. and does anyone know if play-asia's shipping is reasonable.. just trying to find out how much its going to cost toally ....if someone has ordered one please msg me how much shipping was..thanks.[/QUOTE]

The shipping is about $20 for the DS Lite, and that is the cheapest shipping method. Pretty much all the other stores, such as Lik-Sang, charge the same price. For those looking for the a DS Lite, you can get it for about $185 after shipping at Lik-Sang, which is just a few bucks more than it is to ship it from Play-Asia post coupon use. Just a heads up :).

damn I placed my order 3 weeks ago and still hasnt arrived =(. This is why I prefer YesAsia. They ship locally and quicker =/. Too bad they don't have korean games tho and There is no other vendor that has Djmax

I ordered a PS2 game off of yesasia and paid by paypal. I have the receipt from paypal but yesasia says I have no order under "My Orders." It was a Non-CC payment so does this usually take time to show up?

I know this is off topic so here :)
Play-Asia Code!

WX-UAC-ESB

I couldn't find any, but after ordering the EU Tales of Eternia, I wonder if Play Asia has any EU import games that aren't/won't be coming to the states? I don't know about the rest you, but I like to be able to follow along for the most part :)

I know the site title says Asia, but thought I would just ask.

[quote name='suko_32']I ordered a PS2 game off of yesasia and paid by paypal. I have the receipt from paypal but yesasia says I have no order under "My Orders." It was a Non-CC payment so does this usually take time to show up?

I know this is off topic so here :)
Play-Asia Code!

WX-UAC-ESB[/QUOTE]
Redeemed. *salute*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back