$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='asianxcore']XS-LYY-DNJ

Expires: April 2nd, 2007

Please post if you use it.[/quote]

Used on DJ Max + DJ Max 2 pre-order, thanks!

[quote name='Mimir']QQ-YWG-PEP

Expires 26 March, 2007[/quote]
I just used it to get part of my wife's birthday present (Legend of Stafi 4 DS) along with Appleseed EX and Yoshinoya for the PS2, thanks!

I have one of those strikebang coupons from play-asia "spend $50 get $10 off" Pm me for it!! first come first served!! I will only give it if you promise to give your coupon you get to somone on this forum that needs it! I have more but I won't give them in the future if the person I give it to doesn't give it to other people! it expires April 10 so hurry!!!!

JUST GAVE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='distantmantra']I just used it to get part of my wife's birthday present (Legend of Stafi 4 DS) along with Appleseed EX and Yoshinoya for the PS2, thanks![/quote]

Mmmmm, yoshinoya.

I'll have a large beef bowl please :)

[quote name='benjamouth']You want codes, I got your codes right here !!

PF-XHL-BCB
Expires April 9th

Please post when used.[/quote]

I used it. Thanks :)

I got one with my order. It's a $5 off $50 coupon that expires May 7. Should I post it here, or PM you with it?

[quote name='ffxx']5 off 50
XE-TBM-PAS
Exp: Mar 29,07[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Used this on four bit generations titles. Came out to 60.30 after shipping...

[quote name='ozzymandd']$5 off $50:

MP-JMT-CBZ
Exp. April 5 '07

XW-QFZ-HPA
Exp. April 9 '07[/quote]

Thanks for
XW-QFZ-HPA
Exp. April 9 '07
Used for DJMax 2 + Poster

--AzN_PlaYEr

Oh sure when I have coupons so does everybody else. Makes it seem like I'm not even contributing :p

NA-IJL-CGI expires April 12th

OE-EDP-IAA expires May 7th

[quote name='sturat']5 off 50
MA-TJJ-UMN
AV-TJI-OCM

both expire April 14th; post when used[/QUOTE]
used one code for DJ max 2 and poster. thanks!

[quote name='hinkbert']$5 of $50
Please post when used, thanks

IA-PMS-ICN
exp. 4/21[/quote]

Used on KH2 Final Mix, thanks!

[quote name='Jeoff']Oh sure when I have coupons so does everybody else. Makes it seem like I'm not even contributing :p

NA-IJL-CGI expires April 12th

OE-EDP-IAA expires May 7th[/QUOTE]

both are used, thanks alot.

Code: VM-JWM-NVA
Expiration: 17 May

Post when used. Finally, I've repaid (I think) all the coupons I've bummed off here.

EDIT : Oh yeah, please post on here when you use this. It's no fun trying to input coupon codes and getting shot down.

[quote name='Halo05']Code: VM-JWM-NVA
Expiration: 17 May

Post when used. Finally, I've repaid (I think) all the coupons I've bummed off here.

EDIT : Oh yeah, please post on here when you use this. It's no fun trying to input coupon codes and getting shot down.[/QUOTE]

used Thanks for the code, I'm going to pick up a game 2 for my brother & maybe pick up a Mario keychain for free for his birthday May 27th:applause:

well I probably won't be getting anything from play-asia anytime soon heres a coupon code to use

$5 off $50 - RO-IXX-FTZ *expires May 25*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back