$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='ffxx']5 of 50
NS-DWG-WSD
Exp: May 26,2007[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much! Used to preorder Ouendan 2. You are the best.

[quote name='iggywiggum']Code: PF-JUE-JOK

Exp: 16 June, 2007

Post when used.[/QUOTE]

PF-JUE-JOK used to preorder Ouendan 2. Thanks!

how do you guys get these coupons? Looking to make a purchase soon if someone could PM me a coupon. Thanks!

Rather what do you guys use to bump up a game over the $50 mark? anything cheap that can be added?

edit nm. easy enough just look through their bargain bin.

[quote name='kusanagiz']how do you guys get these coupons? Looking to make a purchase soon if someone could PM me a coupon. Thanks!

Rather what do you guys use to bump up a game over the $50 mark? anything cheap that can be added?

edit nm. easy enough just look through their bargain bin.[/quote]

You get one in your package everytime you order from them.

Damn, I was just thinking....CAGers must make up 90% of Play-Asia's total sales :rofl:

(Since this post is basically off-topic, I'll edit it with my Code I get from my Ouendan 2 order once that gets here)

[quote name='pacifickarma']ZI-VER-ZRS

I don't *think* I used that one...[/quote] Used it, thanks a lot!

[quote name='jerfgoke']VB-GKG-UQZ
expires 28 May 2007

Post when used.[/quote]

Already used by the time I tried entering it ;/

[quote name='ffxx']Can somebody please tell me where to enter the coupon code?
I can't seem to find it.[/quote]
You can enter it on the first step of checkout.

However, deal of the week items and other specials normally don't have the coupon code box, since you're already getting a discount.

It figures that the one time I can actually use one of these codes (DJ Max Portable 2 here we goooooooo!) is the one time I don't have any. Anyone have an extra to spare?

[quote name='happypants']You can enter it on the first step of checkout.

However, deal of the week items and other specials normally don't have the coupon code box, since you're already getting a discount.[/QUOTE]

Thanks happypants.
When I tried it, I did not have deal of the week items. I still didn't see coupon code box. Must be other specials??

Thank you! I was able to get a couple of games I wanted.

[quote name='joshingit']OU-UVX-FIY
EXP 16 June 2007

Post when used.[/quote]

[quote name='metaly']PN-NUD-KEV
good till May 26

Please post if you use it. (Let me know if you get anything cool, too.)[/quote]

Thanks a lot for you post, metaly!
I've been waiting all week for an available code. Each time I check the thread it's used real quick!
Anyway, I just bought the Fierce Diety Link Statue. \:D/

// Roth

[quote name='imacgod']EN-HTP-MFO

$5 off $50

Use by July 1, 2007![/quote]
[quote name='apokalipze2']SW-ION-DAI
Exp. June 22

Post when used[/quote]
someone already used these. if you still have some coupons, please help a fellow CAG. i want to pre-order ouendan 2 :mrgreen:

The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account.

Since I can't get the coupon box to show up no matter what items I added to the cart, Here is one

ZN-GRC-UDS
Exp. May 31,07.

[quote name='ffxx']Since I can't get the coupon box to show up no matter what items I added to the cart, Here is one

ZN-GRC-UDS
Exp. May 31,07.[/quote]
Thanks man :mrgreen:

I got:

1. Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2
2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (Platinum Hits)

I have TWO "$5 off of $50" codes/coupons. :D First two PMs will get them.Expiry dates are 28/June and 5/July.

BOTH GONE

I have not been able to find coupon box no matter what items I added to the cart for a long time now.
Anybody can help me with that?

[quote name='ffxx']I have not been able to find coupon box no matter what items I added to the cart for a long time now.
Anybody can help me with that?[/quote]

1. Add item to cart
2. Go to cart and checkout.

You will see...

Hey Guys, if anyone had a spare code they could PM me, that would be awesome! I want to pick up a guitar hero controller. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back