$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

I'm actually buying something that's coming out this week so I actually had use for a coupon. Thanks! UD-AHW-ZWX was already used when I tried to check out so I used GQ-ZWP-ENK.

Another 5-off-50 coupon for anyone who wants it (I won't be using it):

PG-QDA-INH

post once you've used it.

EDIT: Expires 8/31/2007

I have two coupons. Not sure if my affiliate link works here, but if it does, I'd appreciate if you'd use it if you use one of these. If the filter prevents the link from working, either don't worry about it or, if you want to be extra nice, PM me for the link. :)

Anyway, the codes:

$10 off $50: QI-LOV-RNA (expires 8/23/07) (used by ffxx)
$5 off $50: GX-VHB-LVD (expires 8/31/07)

Post if you use either.

[quote name='ffxx'] BTW, how did you get 10 off 50 ???[/quote]
From the Strikebang promotion. I ended up ordering Jump Ultimate Stars at $29.90 during the weekly special, though, and I doubt I'll be importing anything else for a while, so I ended up not needing it.

Hmm, is Play-Asia linking coupons to accounts now?

I got this msg when I tried any code listed:

The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account.
I suppose they all could have been used as well...

EDIT: D'oh! Nevermind....

[quote name='Raist']Back with more fun! Please use my affiliate link if you use these coupons, it helps me bring you more coupons, thanks =)

VQ-SJB-ZFE - $5 off $50, can be used multiple times, expires 31 July.

DX-RMZ-CAC - $10 off $100, can be used multiple times, expires 31 July.[/quote]fyi any link that is placed on CAG automatically gets converted to a CAG affiliate link, meaning that you won't gain any money by placing a play-asia link on here, if you want us to use your affiliate link, actually copy+paste it on here, and those who want to can copy and paste that into their web browser and that method will allow you to gain profit

Edit: oh i see, didn't know you could do that

[quote name='clarkisdark']$5 off $50
WW-ULZ-WCV
expires August 31[/QUOTE]
thanks. just used this one on electroplankton and a touch pen stylus.

Just a quick question. In order to get the $5 off the total has to be at least $50 before adding the shipping charges, correct? I'd just like to know for when I order something again in the future (most likely electroplankton among other things).

[quote name='Master Shake']Just a quick question. In order to get the $5 off the total has to be at least $50 before adding the shipping charges, correct? I'd just like to know for when I order something again in the future (most likely electroplankton among other things).[/quote]

Correct.

5 off 50
GX-KQW-WQL
Exp Jul19, 07
used. Thanks

That part is often bothersome since new release DS games come to $48.90. :/

I usually just add in a cheap keychain/figure gashapon.

[quote name='Master Shake']I've gotten two packages from them and no codes. Is it just random if you get them or what?[/quote]

Might've gotten unlucky, or they just forget to put your coupon in. Nothing to cause a stink over, though.

Please use my affiliate link (yes, it works but thanks anyway for those reminding me about the affiliate link conversions - and I'm a she ^^) if you use these coupons, it helps me bring you more coupons, thanks =)

VM-LLH-DGZ - $5 off $50+, exp 28 July (post if used so others know)
UF-EMP-KJX - $5 off $50+, exp 30 July (post if used so others know)

VQ-SJB-ZFE - $5 off $50+, can be used multiple times, exp 31 July
DX-RMZ-CAC - $10 off $100+, can be used multiple times, exp 31 July

Coupon code: AR-FHL-CAK
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.

Should be good until September 4th or so.

[quote name='ffxx']5 off 50
UG-XFQ-DAA
Exp July 30, 2007.[/quote]
Thanks a bunch, just used this on the Metal Gear 20th Anniversary collection

scratch that, can't afford the shipping lol -_-

[quote name='ffxx']5 off 50
UG-XFQ-DAA
Exp July 30, 2007.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the code.

Ordered Rainbow 6 Vegas and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

[quote name='Master Shake']I've gotten two packages from them and no codes. Is it just random if you get them or what?[/quote]

Maybe they forgot to put it in and you are unlucky but who cares when you can find a lot of free code from CAG. I always get the code when I order from them(3 years now)

$5 off $50
expires September 1, 2007
MP-DBK-OSM

$5 off $50
expires September 1, 2007
SN-CPJ-TWM

$5 off $50
expires September 3, 2007
TH-MXG-FKD

Well, looks like I won't be using my Strikebang coupon. It's up for grabs to any lucky CAG out there. Enjoy!

$10 off $50
Coupon: SV-GTC-MYU
Expires August 7, 2007

Please post when used. Thanks.

Can someone answer my pla-asia questions please:

1. Do they accept paypal?

2. Could I use 2 coupons on the same purchase to get $15 off?

3. How can you tell which games work on U.S. xbox360s?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back