$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='DrunknDragun']Used it for a FF7 potion + MGS Kubricks, along with some small x-mas gifts.[/QUOTE]Thanks for bringing this up. I didn't realize Play-Asia had the Kubricks in, and I was about to get them from NCSX for more $$$. I got a bunch of Kubricks and a Toad plushie with my own $8 coupon.

Here's my $12 off $100 coupon: SN-MRJ-VCZ

Got these in my email.

Code VQ-UHG-MCN
Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code BI-VYU-HRK
Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

[quote name='IcyMidnight']Got these in my email.

Code VQ-UHG-MCN
Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more[/QUOTE]
Used on Tales of Destiny 2 PSP. Tricky making the game $48.90. I had to get a cheap GBC game in order to use the coupon. I hope One Piece: Maboroshi no Grand Line Boukenhen is a good game. ;)

[quote name='cb4774']Just received my DualShock 3.

Repaying the thread:

$5 off of $50
ZM-FVM-XEU[/quote]
Yo, used that one, thanks.:bouncy:

will repay when i get a coupon.

YN-XBF-CPV

XG-TRV-JVH

And lastly, and most certainly leastly:

AA-PDW-WVX
Get US$5 off a purchase of US%50 or more (expires Jan 3, 2008)

Please use ithese on PS3 products or an angel will have a nightmare tonight. I'll be getting a new game soon, I'll probably post that if I get a coupon with it. You guys are lucky I live in Japan and am visiting America for the holidays. Otherwise COD4 and Unreal 3 would have been on their way to me in the mail (sooner or later).

An older coupon that I found, but never used. Since it hasn't expired yet, I figured I'd post it.

Code SV-UUT-KXL
$5 off $50

Expires Dec 8, 2007.

Also the holiday coupon,

Code XP-SGP-GTK

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more.

Looking for $8 off $50 X'mas coupon for ps2 SRT OG Gaiden. I'll post my coupons when I received it sometime next year. It'll be great if someone can pm me. THANK YOU =)

These should be good for multiple uses --

$5 off each $50 purchase Discount code: RE-XMA-SAA
$10 off each $100 purchase Discount code: RE-XMA-SAB

Just grabbed a Dual Shock 3 for myself.

Code MI-DGN-NZM

Code TZ-YEX-DGA

Whoever uses these codes, please let everyone know.

I won't be using these coupons, so I figure I'll share the love.

Code MI-DGN-NZM

i'm gonna use this code, but wont be able to til i get home from work, is it ok if i call dibs on it?

Code WH-EKD-GWL

Code GI-JJD-SML

I'm not going to use these, just post if you use them.

Where are you folks getting these $8 and $12 coupons? Mine have all still been $5 lately.

WI-FJH-QHE
$5 off of $50, expires December 13th. Please post when used.

Code HA-SRZ-WVF

Code YC-XPS-SUN

Post when used please.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Just used to preorder Smash Bros. Brawl. Thanks.[/quote]

Why would you order that from Play Asia?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So I can have it like 2 weeks early. I'm acquiring a Japanese Wii[/quote]

Oh, you ordered the Japanese version. Gotcha.

planning to get a DS3 :D
this thrread is so awesome!!
just gotta wait till one of those two return from offline to get my 8 off 50 code.

sorry if this has been asked, but do u get the new coupon code right after ur order or does it come a week later?

I won't use these as I hardly shop at Play Asia, so anyone that wants em can have fun!

$8 off $50 purchase = DD-TEQ-KFC
$12 off $100 = GD-FLX-OWQ

[quote name='Link127']I won't use these as I hardly shop at Play Asia, so anyone that wants em can have fun!

$8 off $50 purchase = DD-TEQ-KFC
$12 off $100 = GD-FLX-OWQ[/quote]
thanks i used your 8 off 50.

how long will it take to get to my house?( i live in CALI)
about 2 weeks?

[quote name='Rocko']Where are you folks getting these $8 and $12 coupons? Mine have all still been $5 lately.

WI-FJH-QHE
$5 off of $50, expires December 13th. Please post when used.[/quote]
Just used. My brother is gonna freak out when he sees I got him a Dualshock 3. Thanks. Will post mine when it arrives.

[quote name='Furashu']thanks i used your 8 off 50.

how long will it take to get to my house?( i live in CALI)
about 2 weeks?[/QUOTE]

I ordered from play-asia a few times, usually takes about 7-14 days to get to CA. I'm still waiting for my package to come which was shipped out last week should be here soon.

[quote name='DrunknDragun']I ordered from play-asia a few times, usually takes about 7-14 days to get to CA. I'm still waiting for my package to come which was shipped out last week should be here soon.[/quote]

thanks for the reply.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Hello, looking for an 8 off 50 too, for a DS3. PM me if you have one. thanks.[/QUOTE]
Nevermind I thought you have 1, so please ignore my PM, lol!

I just got antsy, and used the $12 of $100 coupon (TZ-YEX-DGA). I ordered two DS3's to get over $100. Once you get over $100, the UPS 4 day shipping is close to the cost of ground shipping, so I just got UPS. Worked out to be about $66 per controller, but I'll have by end of week.

~S

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back