$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='bjeong1381']Maybe I'm blind or stupid or both but I don't see where I can put the code in to recieve the discount.[/quote]

Without having logged in or a new customer:

Cart -> Checkout -> Login or "Next Step" for new customers -> It's on that page.

Having already logged in:

Cart -> Checkout -> It's on that page

[quote name='Draekon']Without having logged in or a new customer:

Cart -> Checkout -> Login or "Next Step" for new customers -> It's on that page.

Having already logged in:

Cart -> Checkout -> It's on that page[/QUOTE]

I gotta be super blind cause I am logged in and on the correct page from what you say but dont see it anywhere.

[quote name='Kilvoctu']Two $5 off $50 coupons. Not as good as them xmas ones, but I hope someone uses these:

OZ-BCA-AQV Exp - Jan 10, 2007
FR-JYK-KEH Exp - Dec 30, 2007[/quote]

Used the Second One. Thanks!

I have a ton of these from my various stylus/figure orders that build up, but I never use them since I rarely spend $50 here.

FJ-OPJ-OBG
$5 off $50
Expires January 7, 2008.

Please post when used.

[quote name='ctice44']QD-BRM-OUW
$5 off $50
Expires January 13, 2008.

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

Code used. Thanks!

Welp, here is another code for peeps to use:

EQ-HHE-MYJ
$5 off $50
Expires February 1, 2008.

Please post when used.

How long does shipping take? I chose their cheap option Air Economy Buble and it was shipped on Dec. 17 and I haven't got it yet. I don't mind waiting but I thought it would be here by now.

[quote name='ctice44']Welp, here is another code for peeps to use:

EQ-HHE-MYJ
$5 off $50
Expires February 1, 2008.

Please post when used.[/QUOTE]

Just used this. Thanks Ctice!

When I get one, I'll post it here.

I've got one that needs to be used as well, as it expires today. It's $5 of of $50. Here's the code:

LI-AKG-KCN

I joined that Strikebang and used you as my referral Xfactor4.

I made at least 6 posts but haven't got my $10 off $50 code yet. How long does that take?

[quote name='Link127']I joined that Strikebang and used you as my referral Xfactor4.

I made at least 6 posts but haven't got my $10 off $50 code yet. How long does that take?[/QUOTE]

I signed up on 12/25 and they just emailed me the coupon today.

Code LI-MBZ-TSI

Get US$8 off a purchase of US$50 or more

Code DD-BYU-PMK

Get US$12 off a purchase of US$100 or more

expires 12/31

[quote name='Link127']I joined that Strikebang and used you as my referral Xfactor4.

I made at least 6 posts but haven't got my $10 off $50 code yet. How long does that take?[/quote]

Thanks Bro !

Coupon should take 3-4 days...At least I got mine at that time !

Sweet deal and best coupon/discount ($10 off $50 or more) I have seen !

Xfactor4

P.S. I already ordered my dual shock 3 with it ! $56 and change shipped ! I'm not waiting 4-6 months for rumble to return to my PS3 !! Also, this gives me time to UNLOAD my regular SIXAXIS PS3 controllers before the market is FLOODED with people looking to upgrade !:lol: I mean come on now, who is ging to want the regular SIXAXIS after the DUAL SHOCK 3 with SIXAXIS comes out ??? ;)

[quote name='hassr']Code LI-MBZ-TSI

[/quote]

i used the $8 off code for a DS3 white...tnx very much..

[quote name='Kilvoctu']Here's another holiday code:

$8 off of $50 - LP-LOY-ZNT
Expires tomorrow![/QUOTE]
thank you. I use it for some games

[quote name='Kilvoctu']Here's another holiday code:

$8 off of $50 - LP-LOY-ZNT
Expires tomorrow![/quote]

Thank you very much!

I just dropped by my local Wal-Mart and they didn't have Drake's Fortune (just played the demo) and was really disappointed.

Just ordered the Asia/Region Free Edition of Drake's Fortune from play-asia.com with your coupon code and although it is out of stock, I saved some money :]

Now to play the waiting game...

thanks again!

Very last minute, I know...but get 'em while they last:

Code VA-OEO-LRP

Code VH-OIM-ZST

Decided to pass on the coupons 'cause I need to save my money. Happy new year!

[quote name='y2kenjination']Very last minute, I know...but get 'em while they last:

Code VA-OEO-LRP

Code VH-OIM-ZST

Decided to pass on the coupons 'cause I need to save my money. Happy new year![/quote]

thanks, just used teh 12$ off $100 to buy the star ocean eternal edition psp, although it still cost alot with the discount

Code: HQ-CEG-NED ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires 7. Jan, 2008.)
Code: JN-HRT-APB ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires 14. Jan, 2008.)

Code: RE-TAI-LAA ($5 off $50+ orders. Expires January 31, 2008 . Can be used multiple times.)
Code: RE-TAI-LAB ($10 off $100+ orders. Expires January 31, 2008 . Can be used multiple times.)

Guide Edit: Non-CAG Affiliate links are not allowed, unless approved by CheapyD.

Coupon code: DH-ZRZ-UBC
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.

Got the e-mail today. Cheers!

Used it, thanks!

[quote name='bb_88']$5 off coupon (must purchase $50 or more)

Coupon: DZ-VXC-QFI

Expires: Feb 01,2008

Post when Used![/quote]

[quote name='channy']Can someone PM me a code for $5 off $50? I want to get me a DS3.[/quote]
Hey did you get your code need handled yet ?

Check your Inbox..

Xfactor4

I just PM'd a code to the3rdkey before realizing this thread was started more then 2 years ago... I guess he's long since stopped updating it. Well anyways, here is a coupon for $5 off $50. Post if you use it.

IH-PLL-DJG

[quote name='cletus']I just PM'd a code to the3rdkey before realizing this thread was started more then 2 years ago... I guess he's long since stopped updating it. Well anyways, here is a coupon for $5 off $50. Post if you use it.

IH-PLL-DJG[/quote]

Used! Thanks cletus! Been waiting for this...

[quote name='Smidget']Anyone have an extra one? I wanna get a DS3 for my PS3 :)[/quote]

Hey Smidget,

Check your PM inbox. I sent you one to use.

Enjoy your dualshock 3 !:D

Xfactor4

My white DS 3 which was ordered on 12/26 came today. Can't wait to test it out. I also have another $5 off $50 coupon code for those who want it.

Code: NY-DZV-WYP Exp 2/19/08

Please post if used.

[quote name='toogood']My white DS 3 which was ordered on 12/26 came today. Can't wait to test it out. I also have another $5 off $50 coupon code for those who want it.

Code: NY-DZV-WYP Exp 2/19/08

Please post if used.[/quote]

Used it to buy a DS3. Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back