$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='iazybandit']No, it was directed at me as I have a $10 coupon and I removed my post.[/quote]

That's right

[quote name='Inf^Shini']So you're here just to grab free coupons?[/quote]

No, but since his post was directly after mine, I assumed it was. And I like to reply to people who reply to me. Lolz.

Anyway, miscommunication. I got my coupon from Strikebang.com. They extended their $10/$50 give away from Feb 6. Just post 5 times on their forums and you get it after 3 days.

[quote name='Ketsui']need a

10$ off 100$+ coupon

plz pm me if u have one. thankss or a 5 dollar one..im not greedy[/quote]

Go to strikebang.com, register and post 5 replies to any topics. You'll get your coupon in 3 days. I did the same.

I have a coupon for $5 off if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Also, do they make $10 off a $50 purchase coupons? I'm like $5 away from having $100, but i dont really feel like adding anything else.

wells, someone had asked me for the coupon, so now i am out. i did a first come first serve, if i get anymore i'll post em.

I think they are $10 off $75 or $10 of $100 once in a while.

Here is a $5 off $50, Expires on 3-22-08

NP-BYC-GGY

[quote name='Ranma444']I have a coupon for $5 off if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Also, do they make $10 off a $50 purchase coupons? I'm like $5 away from having $100, but i dont really feel like adding anything else.[/quote]

Yes they do make $10 off $50 coupons and I have an extra one to spare !:lol:

First CAG to PM me and is willing to use my affiliate link and is ready to order can have it !:cool:

Just think. The possibilites are endless. Dualshock 3 for $49.99 + $6 shipping anyone ?:roll:

Xfactor4

EDIT: COUPON SENT TO PANASONIC

[quote name='eastx']How long does it take for them to send the coupon? I mean, will it be 3 days after we make 5 posts, or 3 days after February ends??[/QUOTE]
3 days after you make the 5 posts

Got my coupon from strikebang!

"Hello XXX,

You participated on a promotion on StrikeBang
and here's what you've won.

Coupon: XX-XXX-XXX
Get $10 off your next order at Play-Asia.com

Expires after 60 days. Minimum product value US$50 (can
not be used to pay for an order containing the weekly
special)."

play-asia.com Coupon

Code: YR-QDO-YFB
$5 off $50 order
Expires on 10. Apr, 2008

Please post if you used it, so others know.

$5 off $50
RJ-SUI-IFF
Expires 2-19-08

Accidentally let two of these expire, it seems, and this is my last one from my various stylus orders a month ago or so.

Please post when used. Thanks.

[quote name='Rocko']$5 off $50
RJ-SUI-IFF
Expires 2-19-08

Accidentally let two of these expire, it seems, and this is my last one from my various stylus orders a month ago or so.

Please post when used. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the coupon code it has now been used.

I'm glad some are getting the $10 off $50 coupon, but I've posted more than 5 messages on StrikeBang and it's been well more than 3 days and yet I haven't heard hide nor hair out of them. I inquired about when I would see the coupon and they haven't responded to that either. I check my junk mail folder as well. Anyone else having problems with this promotion?

[quote name='Teeheehee']Here's a few I got the past week or 2.

SZ-FHP-OUK
GP-ZHP-BZS
KJ-MOF-XMF
WD-KFA-QVR
BW-VZO-RKS
UB-NUX-QYI
YJ-OSZ-LAX

All $5 off $50[/QUOTE]

These all appear to have been used. Can anyone help a guy out with a coupon?

[quote name='quadomatic']How do you guys get the $5 off $50 coupon?[/QUOTE]

You get one free with every order.

BTW, you can get more than one $10 coupon if you create multiple Strikebang accounts from different IP and email addresses... You know, I made one from home, work, and school to get 3 coupons. It's nice to save a little more!

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Can coupons be combined?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this too...I highly doubt it. Considering its so easy to get coupon codes, they would lose sooooo much money if they let people do this.

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']Can coupons be combined?[/QUOTE]No, coupons aren't stackable. They also can't be used with certain sale items, like the weekly deal, I believe.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']No, coupons aren't stackable. They also can't be used with certain sale items, like the weekly deal, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats right about the weekly deal.

I've got a spare $10 $50 coupon.

PM me if you want it, I only ask that you'd use my affiliate link while ordering.

EDIT: Given away, will post again if I get another.

If anyone could please spare a $5 or $10 dollar coupon it would be much appreciated :) I am trying to get a DS3 for the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back