$5 off a PSP accessory at Amazon via PSN network YMMV

[quote name='JaroldL']Through email.[/QUOTE]
Lol, I know that...I guess I should have said 'to what criteria are they giving these out'...or 'how are they determining who gets a code'. :D

Looking to get the PSP Go soft case myself, would be pretty sweet for 8 bucks.

[quote name='sokari']Slim pickings. Here's mine:

VJQ5-CY8QV7-SNQ6CX[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks man. Figured this 2nd one had already been used since DeathMoJo asked for one to be PM'd...tried it anyways and it worked. $5 off, thanks!

[quote name='zeb06']Lol, I know that...I guess I should have said 'to what criteria are they giving these out'...or 'how are they determining who gets a code'. :D

Looking to get the PSP Go soft case myself, would be pretty sweet for 8 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna say it's anyone that's subscribed to PSN and (possibly) those who receive weekly newsletters from them. Since I got PS3 I started getting weekly update emails from PSN about what's new, and I got the $5 email as well today.

[quote name='flatliner718']i won't need mine, so if someone wants. PM me. I'll give it to you.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='Jqwerty']PM sent.[/QUOTE]
sorry, someone got to me before you did :whistle2:/ I'm sure you'll get one.If i get one on my other e-mail address i won't forget about you.

[quote name='cupcakex1']Got myself a $5 PS3 accessory coupon. I might not need it, so if I don't I'll post it here .[/QUOTE]
I'll take that if you aren't using it.

I was going to post this, but didn't seem like much of a deal, here is mine for anyone who wants it:

VJSM-VTLULD-L6SBJH

Good luck all, I won't use it.

I need to buy that component cable for the PSP Go. I'll have to double check my email to see if I'm on the right list.

bread's done
Back