$5 off at Lik-Sang (on orders over $40)

Raiikoh

CAGiversary!
This coupon gives Destructoid readers $5 dollars off a $40+ order, excluding consoles and already deep discounted items (such as games with the free shipping worldwide discount, etc, etc, blah blah.) It’s valid until Sep 14th - LS-7CF55E9491

-taken from Destructoid Webpage
-feel free to delete if already posted

Lik-Sang.com

[quote name='Raiikoh']excluding consoles and already deep discounted items (such as games with the free shipping worldwide discount, etc, etc, blah blah.)[/quote]

:(

Almost/Just about all the import games have free shipping worldwide. Damn.

[quote name='Raiikoh']This coupon gives Destructoid readers $5 dollars off a $40+ order, excluding consoles and already deep discounted items (such as games with the free shipping worldwide discount, etc, etc, blah blah.) It’s valid until Sep 14th - LS-7CF55E9491

-taken from Destructoid Webpage
-feel free to delete if already posted

Lik-Sang.com
[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap! I was going to use this on a gamecube component cable but I didnt know they upped the price to $70...damn. For that price i'll just add $70 to the wii fund since that is 480p and backwards compatible.

It'd be nice if you could use the coupon on anything, like Play-Asias coupon...

every game has free shipping, so basically, you cant use this coupon.

Are there any Lik-Sang coupons that can be used on items with free shipping? And if there are, is there anyone willing to PM me one? Thanks. :)

bread's done
Back