$5 off Batman Brave and Bold Game - Happy Meal

Squashua

CAG Veteran
McDonalds Happy Meals have Batman : The Brave and the Bold toys.

Included with each toy is a little square flyer

Save $5 on the new "Batman The Brace and the Bold The Videogame".

Manufacturer's coupon, valid from Sept. 7, 2010 till Sept. 16, 2011. Yes, 2011.

Works for Wii and DS versions.

Apparently doesn't work for online retailers.

[quote name='Punisher0587']I just got Plasticman and it didn't come with any coupon.[/QUOTE]

The coupon is the exact same size as the instructions and you should be able to see it through the package. It is powder blueish. I have 3 plasticman and 3 aquaman and they all had the coupon in them. Did it have a rip in the package? I cut a small hole in mine and pulled the coupon out.

[quote name='slowdive21']The coupon is the exact same size as the instructions and you should be able to see it through the package. It is powder blueish. I have 3 plasticman and 3 aquaman and they all had the coupon in them. Did it have a rip in the package? I cut a small hole in mine and pulled the coupon out.[/QUOTE]

There wasn't a rip that I noticed. It just wasn't there.

Honestly, I think its probably just random, they might include the coupon with some of the toys, but then they ran out/put it on only certain production lines/etc.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']^^^ Well when it was first reported last month about the coupons Plastic Man was in the image.

thumb_batcoupon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Found the coupon today; wife had it hidden in her purse. Had no idea there was another thread dedicated to this; it didn't show up on my search on "Batman"

bread's done
Back