$5 off Coupons for ALL (new & old) Half.com Shoppers!!! -get yours now-

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
*2 New Codes Added 5/2*

Just like the title, a free coupon for $5 off any $10 purchase to a 1st time Half.com shopper. Enter code PBD8NT520ES2 at the shopping cart screen to get your discount. I will continuously update the OP with new codes so that whomever wants to use them can do so easily!

It's a one time use code so please post up when you've used it so I can put up another code.

UPDATE *Returning Half.com Shopper Coupon Code*

If you're a returning Half.com shopper, enter the code NONE AT THE MOMENT to get a free coupon for $5 off any $10 purchase!!!

This is also a one time use code so please post up when you've used it so I can put up another code.

:bouncy:Maybe end up spending your savings at my Half.com Shop?! http://shops.half.ebay.com/rywateska_W0QQ :bouncy:

How it works:
  • I sell something on Half.com, I get a link to a coupon code for $5 off $10 for a new user
  • Once that new user purchases something with said coupon, I am emailed a coupon for $5 off $10
  • The coupon sent to me is then available to use for anyone on Half.com a.k.a. return shoppers!
  • I post the links up to both coupons and everyone gets a deal!
  • What do I ask for in return? Nothing, other than a plug-in to shop at my Half.com Shop: http://shops.half.ebay.com/rywateska_W0QQ ! Enjoy your deals CAG!

How truthful are the descriptions of what they are listed under? I want to ask people who list their items as like new what the actual condition is...

[quote name='Hostile']How truthful are the descriptions of what they are listed under? I want to ask people who list their items as like new what the actual condition is...[/QUOTE]

I find the descriptions to usually be spot on. If you're iffy, just rely on the person with a stronger recent feedback score.

Another tip I'd use is to pick the cheaper shipping, and maybe pay a few cents extra, for someone who is from a closer state to you. Usually the extra 25 cents and higher feedback score guarantee a happy and quickly shipped purchase.

If all else fails, just message the user knowing that if something is screwed up, 99% of the time Half.com will side with the buyer.

[quote name='Hostile']Ah, crap.

"Maximum limit of the Incentive is reached."[/QUOTE]

Have you shopped there before? It's for first-time users only.

Not to my recollection, which admittedly it sucks, but I really don't think I have. I used to buy stuff there but that was on a friend's credit card (different account too) before I got myself one.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Hey, I used PBD1SBGI7YTR and got my $5 discount. Thanks a lot, OP.[/quote]

I guess I have bought from Half.com then...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Hey, I used PBD1SBGI7YTR and got my $5 discount. Thanks a lot, OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're welcome, I hope you got something good!

I added another code just in case the last one was screwed up. Maybe try that instead, and if not you just may be out of luck?

That one actually went through the redeem code system but I'm waiting for a reply from them on eBay. You should be allowed to ask question on Half.com...

[quote name='romeogbs19']hey does anyone have another code they can give me? Please PM me :) Thanks![/QUOTE]

These are basically limitless I think, I can just keep posting up a new code until it is used up. Check the OP for one.

These are referral coupons, as the OP gets a $5 coupon of their own to use for them if someone completes a purchase with the $5 coupon that the OP gave them.

As this thread is about said coupons that work like referrals, it's been moved here.

Check the OP for a UPDATE *Returning Half.com Shopper Coupon Code*

Now that a few users have been able to use their coupons, this entire process can be retroactive so that coupons will hopefully be continuous!

Please don't use this for referrals. If you have a code, please message me and I'll put it into rotation so long as you agree to give up the secondary $5 off code for returning users as well. Once again, this is not for self-referrals. If you want the $5 off code for yourself, it's in the OP, so just post up if you use it!

These are referral coupons, as the OP gets a $5 coupon of their own to use for them if someone completes a purchase with the $5 coupon that the OP gave them.

As this thread is about said coupons that work like referrals, it's been moved here.

Check the OP for a UPDATE *Returning Half.com Shopper Coupon Code*

Now that a few users have been able to use their coupons, this entire process can be retroactive so that coupons will hopefully be continuous!

Please don't use this for referrals. If you have a code, please message me and I'll put it into rotation so long as you agree to give up the secondary $5 off code for returning users as well. Once again, this is not for self-referrals. If you want the $5 off code for yourself, it's in the OP, so just post up if you use it!

All right, someone used the code...and didn't post up about it. Cool, thanks buddy!

Regardless, a new code is up for 1st time users, and please someone go ahead and use the $5 off for returning users as well! It expires in a few days.

All right, someone used the code...and didn't post up about it. Cool, thanks buddy!

Regardless, a new code is up for 1st time users, and please someone go ahead and use the $5 off for returning users as well! It expires in a few days.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Used code PBD38VVEBQFU which ended up being for new users only.[/QUOTE]

All right then, I hope you got something good!

I've updated the OP with two new codes, one for new users, and one for returning shoppers to use as well!

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Used code PBD38VVEBQFU which ended up being for new users only.[/QUOTE]

All right then, I hope you got something good!

I've updated the OP with two new codes, one for new users, and one for returning shoppers to use as well!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thanks, again, OP. Referral or not, I was glad to get $5 off my copy of Metal Gear Solid for the GBC. Again, much appreciation.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it. Good luck on finding deals at Half.com!

I tried PBD3IL624AAD for new users but got an "expired" message. Do you have any others available?

Also, your PM box is full.

Sorry for the delay in updating, my laptops been broke. All of the old codes have expired (they have a two week lifespan). With that, only a code for new users is available. Once that code is used I can replace it with a code for new and returning users. Enjoy!

(I've updated my PM box to have some room, thanks for the heads-up!)

bread's done
Back