$5 off Quantum of Solace preorders at GameStop.com

They have signs up at GS saying you get a free "wall graphic" with a pre-order, which I understand may mean "poster" to those of us on planet Earth.

[quote name='dinovelvet']They have signs up at GS saying you get a free "wall graphic" with a pre-order, which I understand may mean "poster" to those of us on planet Earth.[/quote]

It might be the stick-on kind, like the Transformers and Master Chief ones that were being offered by Circuit City as promos.

I saw this a while ago and assumed it would be a price drop because Amazon has the same price. Has anyone checked the price at their local GS?

I am actually stoked for this game, as I really like Craig as the new Bond, and I am excited to see what "next-gen" can do to the Bond games. Still, my logic tells me that this game, good or bad, will drop in price quickly and I should wait for it on the cheap.

Thanks OP. But I think I will pass on this one, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Bourne game.

Don't know if this will be anything like that but that turned me off movie games again....at least for a while.

bread's done
Back