$5 off Singstar PS3 at Amazon

I put in an order for game only. I got that $100 PS2 Singstar bundle a couple months back. I kept the mics and PS2, but sold the game.

Yes, I have a PS3. :)

Noice! In for the game only as well.

I like Sony's pricing scheme on this one since so many people already have mics -- or in my case, will just buy them used, probably bundled with an earlier SingStar game, to save a few bucks.

Thanks for the heads up, OP! Dropped in a pre-order for the game only.

On a side note, if anyone needs a set of mikes, I've got an extra set that I'd be happy to trade.

[quote name='typeRJ']does the PS3 bundle have the same exact mics as the PS2 ones? just wanted to check before i preorder.[/quote]
From the picture on the Amazon page, they appear to be the same exact mics.

Thanks OP! Canceled my previous preorder and used this coupon for the game only! :D

The PS2 Singstar mics come with a hub. The hub plugs into the PS3 by USB. The mics are not USB, but plug into the hub.

[quote name='almasy82']those mics will not work with singstar.. just for the heads up[/quote]

i don't understand... you mean the PS2 mics don't work with the PS3's Singstar or you mean the fancy glowing mics from the link above don't work with PS3's Singstar?

Does the Slim PS2 Singstar bundle's mics come with the hub as well?

I'm assuming the rock band mic will work for this... I'm hoping my bluetooth headset will work as well, does anyone know?

[quote name='greeble']I'm assuming the rock band mic will work for this... I'm hoping my bluetooth headset will work as well, does anyone know?[/quote]

I think only PS2/3 Singstar mics will work with it...pretty lame.

[quote name='Serpentor']Does the Slim PS2 Singstar bundle's mics come with the hub as well?[/quote]

Yes

bread's done
Back