$5 Off Tales of Monkey Island Season (PC) & Contest Giveaway

Cap'n Shinetop, there be a wombat in the hold and he's eaten e'ery last lobster! We've sent first mate Shipwreck below decks to set things to rights.

I'm a huge Monkey Island fan from way back, but since I only have a Mac these days and the WiiWare version is reportedly terrible, I'm holding out for an XBLA port.

Yarr, a Steve Purcell poster would be finer than a mermaid on me knob!

Aye be the lad that be wanting tj=hat ole treasure thee has.
or else me sick me dead maties on thee

thi be Buckteeth Mcgee

Arr, I already got me a five-headed monkey (season), but I might be interested in one of thar wall hanging pieces of booty...

How appropriate, you fight like Steve Purcell!

That's the second biggest poster that I've ever seen!

Look behind you, a three-headed artist!

Oh, you meant talk like a stereotypical pirate? Well, yarr.

I’m selling these fine leather jackets.

I'm Gourd, mighty CheapAssGamer.

...My true name is ‘Heart Lungs And Liver Boiled In The Stomach Of The Animal McMutton’

Arrr, this is some great news, shiver me timbers! Me cannot wait t' get myself one o' these posters. With any luck, Me will win one o' those since Me have ne'er had much luck findin' buried treasure. You would have t' be some kind o' grungy landlubber t' pass up on a chance for somethin' like this. Me have only played the rerelease o' the original ToMI for Xbox 360. It glitched so Me have t' start o'er. Argh, shiver me timbers!

If I hadn't pre-ordered this I'd be all over that coupon....I mean, I'd be on that coupon like scavengers on a bloated whale carcass, Arrrright.

I be ashamed o' postin' like this in this here thread-o-yers, but ya do what's nece...nesse...ya do what ya gotta when you're lookin' for some booty. After all, why should I be goin' around spendin' me hard-earned pieces-o'-eight when I can get it fer meself fer free.

It almost be like...piracy! Arr!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye scallywags shall not claim the booty that is rightfully mine! Arrrrrr this here pegleg is diggin' into me stump!

*Always remember to have ninjas walk the plank*

Ahoy! That poster be mine, landlubbers! 'Tis mine by rightful right, wrenched from the grasp o' Blackheart Purcell 'pon a stormy night. 'Twas stolen by m' treach'rous first mate a fortnight ago an' pawned for a mere 50 doubloons. When I find the connivin' dog, I'll give 'im no quarter, and none to any who stand in m' way! To Davy Jones' locker they march! Batten down the hatches, men, and prepare the cannons! Tonight we loot and plunder! The poster will be mine...

Yarrr, that there poster be remindin' me o' the fines' lass I e'er have seen.
When she surged through the whitetops and swells o' blue and green
Nary an eye remained dry as the winds filled 'er *ahem* sails
And if ye stole a glance, ye be met with a stare like nails.
T'weren't voodoo or luck that made me her cap'n
But most likely the grog that led to our *ahem* napp'n.
When she woke with a smile and a twinkle in her eye
I gave 'er me 'eart and thought I would die
Fer she was worth more 'en gold or any treasure
Me days from then on would be fer her pleasure.
But just like the sea
A cruel mistress was she
No longer a Jolly Roger was I
On the day I walked her plank and said "G'bye."

Bah, what ye be gawkin' at, ya scurvy landlubbers? Like you mangy dogs have e'er known the warm touch o' a woman of the sea. I'll keelhaul the lot of ye or string ye up by your britches (if ye wore any, you disgusting degenerate, motherless goats!)

/sails away to his island hideout

Arrr! I be desiring some of your fancy booty! Pass me that poster before on of youse washed up bilgewater rats gets a taste of my mighty steel!

Arr, me crappy video card will walk the plank for not letting me play the new Monkey Island!
What?
'Course computer bits can't walk ya mutinous dogs. We'll just haul it over the side and pretend it walked the plank.
Yar, I know it's not the same, oh enough of this, off the plank with ye! And take this blasted video card with ya!

We buccaneers are great fans of multitasking.

It be amazin' what a body is liable to lower 'imself to fer a chance at some booty. Here be I, affecting me speech piratical fer naught but a spot o' swag. And without a moment's hesitation, mateys!

No pirate be I, says ye. Aye, says I. But I do be wantin' me one of them fine posters, so what's it to ye?

Dyyaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Just got this for $16 after using the coupon along with the 10% discount and the upgrade option for having the first episode from the Pirate Day Give-Away. Would been 15, but I choose to give a dollar toward Child's Play.

Aye, you better gi'e me that poster o'er there'll be pillagin' for what li'l booty thar may be. Yarrrrrgh.

(Aye, if you need help, go har. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?)

bread's done
Back