$5 off your order at WB archives collection

It looks like they've really expanded the selection and it now has things like more obscure Saturday morning cartoons, like funky phantom and josie and pussycats in outer space.

WB Archives are also 30% off Today only. both offers are stacking. The 30% off is automatically taken off.

Also use FREESHIP for any order over $30

[quote name='ssjmichael']WB Archives are also 30% off Today only. both offers are stacking. The 30% off is automatically taken off.

Also use FREESHIP for any order over $30[/QUOTE]

It looks like only certain titles are 30% off.

Yeah, just noticed the banner on the front of the archive page. It excludes new releases, and value paks. The banner also says free shipping for those eligible titles so no need for FREESHIP or any min. purchase.

I really am not familiar with most of the titles in the WB Archive to be honest

Snagged "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" for $10 (+ FS) after coupon. Tried again for Razorback, but looks like coupon only works once.

[quote name='mathyou']Snagged "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" for $10 (+ FS) after coupon. Tried again for Razorback, but looks like coupon only works once.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I got this confused with Nick's "Are You Afraid of the Dark", I got all excited.

bread's done
Back