$5 PayPal Security Key

Nogib

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
If you or more likely someone you know like a family member are prone to phishing scams, paranoid, or simply security conscious, then this may be something to look into. Basically this is one of those devices you have with which you need to enter the code it displays in order to login to your PayPal and eBay accounts. Having a physical device like this is vastly more secure that just a password alone. No worries about having your password stolen when you have one of these on your account I guess. :D About the right price-point too since $5 is about all I'd be willing to spend on something like this anyways.

https://www.paypal.com/securitykey

[quote name='m0dem']yea but if you forget to bring it with you your screwed and cant access your paypal account.[/quote]
Not true, you just have to answer a lot of questions to access it. Things you should only know.

What if I lose or break my Security Key?
You can still log in to your PayPal account if you lose or break your Security Key, or if you don't have it in your possession. Before you can log in, we will ask you to confirm your account ownership.

And what questions are asked to confirm ownership of the account?

You will be asked 28 simple questions and be required to write a 250 word essay about marxism and its relation to quantum physics. After approval, you will be sent a form in the mail to sign and return. This process can take up to 282 working days.

[quote name='valor19']And what questions are asked to confirm ownership of the account?

You will be asked 28 simple questions and be required to write a 250 word essay about marxism and its relation to quantum physics. After approval, you will be sent a form in the mail to sign and return. This process can take up to 282 working days.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I was like WTF, then I got to the essay part. Well done.

I can see people who have been hacked of buying this. Great way for paypal to make some money. Since alot of people have been hacked.

[quote name='valor19']And what questions are asked to confirm ownership of the account?

You will be asked 28 simple questions and be required to write a 250 word essay about marxism and its relation to quantum physics. After approval, you will be sent a form in the mail to sign and return. This process can take up to 282 working days.[/QUOTE]

That marxism/quantum physics thing isn't that hard.

bread's done
Back