5 PC Game Bundle for $10.99 shipped

[quote name='TheKbob']Looks shady.[/QUOTE]
I agree; There is no main page, only this deal-related one.

Two "mystery games?" I guarantee they're less valuable than the formally-mentioned ones.

The only evidence that it's legitimate, I suppose, is that the included games aren't enticing.

maybe if sum 1 had a pre paid debit card with exactly the price needed for this deal and placed an order i wouldnt give um my cc info

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I like how one guy accidentally hit positive feedback, lol[/QUOTE]

yeah I lol'd at that :D

[quote name='evildeadjedi']The logo has a fish in it that tells me all I need to know.[/QUOTE]
Haha hey I like bigfishgames.com! Haha! It is tempting...even though I already have 2 of these games that is a pretty good price for a couple extra copies. Has anyone even heard of this site before let alone used it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the chance and order 120 bundles. I'm sure the is reasonable explanation for all 30 consecutive negetive feedbacks.

[quote name='scythe123100']I just bought the bundle. Ouch. I should have read the rest of the thread, thanks for trying guys. OOPS.[/QUOTE]

lol... just keep an eye on that card.

Hi you don't need to worry about the safety of your card. you will receive your games as described within a few days. Also we have no affiliation with the ebay user name tnt trading group

Thanks love the site

tandtdailydeals.com

how could you have no affiliation to an ebay user with the same name as your website? That doesn't make sense. It's not like the name is very common, either.

To judohawk: I hope we will see. I would encourage everyone that buys this deal to post on here. Its a great place to build a reputation for our new site.

To Nutman: I guess there is no good answer for that except that we are tandt trading not tnt trading. We actually tried to get tnt trading group but it was already taken by another website

I mean...its 11 bucks, or however much. If I didn't already have those games I would be in for this. If its through paypal then its safe. They can't rip you off....

Atleast you're posting, that's a good sign imo. I'm not really interested in the deal, I just don't want anyone to get burned.

You've got to give the owner credit; Looking for his business name, taking time to comment. If he was scamming, he probably wouldn't care too much.

Plus, this is how I imagine a website like GameDealDaily.com got started. Gotta start somewhere, and a sketchy ass website is a start.

I remember when the gamedealdaily guy came around at first, I remember the day he posted his topic. Yea he started out pretty sketchy, but that changed quickly.

Did anyone ever receive their games?
Is this site legit?

And yes, mods, this is a dead deal. However, I am trying to figure if they are trustworthy enough to have another, current thread on these forums.

I received all the games with no problem. The two extra games I received were Two Worlds and Mercenaries 2: World in Flames. They arrived in the original boxes within two days. I haven't bought from them since, but I probably would.

I'm glad to hear you received your product. Hopefully they will have other interesting deals in the future and will continue to be reliable

I have, twice, but I have yet to receive either. It was only last Thursday or so when I bought the 360 accessories and then early this morning, the 5 pc games. I'll post when I get the first one. They take PayPal, so it's all pretty safe, if you're on the fence about it.

I got my games too, which included Baja 1000 and Shrek carnival party or something like that. the original three games aren't stellar, but they are probably worth 10 bucks.

I received Baja 1000 and Two Worlds EPIC edition. Whatever. Saints Row 2 moves in, like, fast motion on my rig with settings maxed. It's almost uncontrollable since they patched it and lifted the fps limit. It's strange considering I've only played it on 360 before now.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']I received Baja 1000 and Two Worlds EPIC edition. Whatever. Saints Row 2 moves in, like, fast motion on my rig with settings maxed. It's almost uncontrollable since they patched it and lifted the fps limit. It's strange considering I've only played it on 360 before now.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't v-sync fix that?

"Shouldn't v-sync fix that?"

vsync is on and it looks great, well as good as it can look, but everything feels sped up X 2. Humorous at times, but unenjoyable when trying to run from the fuzz at high speeds. That CoD MW2 deal is ok. If I were sure Activision wouldn't get a dime, I might bite.

bread's done
Back