$5 Regular Show 3DS / Dual Pack PS3 Fightpad Controllers YMMV at Five Below

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
Saw these at my five below last night. The controllers are snes style ps3 controllers in a 2 pack.

Build quality looks iffy, but I might pick them up and give them a whirl. They might work on PC since they are usb. Not sure however.

Here is a link to what they look like for reference: http://www.amazon.com/Arcade-Fighter-Classic-Pad-Playstation-Black/dp/B002EENDWW

Looks like the cheapest on Amazon is around $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought those controllers awhile ago but still haven't open them up.  I might go check out my local store to see if they have the Regular show game in stock.   thanks op for the info.

Unfortunately, I feel Five Below gaming items are highly YMMV, so if you feel like helping out OP, would you take a request for cost + tip + shipping if I can't find any locally?

Cool, I'll swing by my local store while I'm out in a bit. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Regular Show game [only because it's cheap and I like the show].

I saw the Regular Show at my local store here in Michigan. That was like a week ago, didn't notice the controllers. Lots of PS3 Colonial Marines, and some soccer game.

Yeah, I found the Regular Show game a while back and posted about it in the Cheap 3DS Games thread. Those controllers seem like a kinda cool novelty for five bux.

Well I wasn't able to find any of the controllers, but there were tons of copies of Regular Show :3ds: as well as many copies of Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 :3ds: and :wii:, and Shifting World :3ds:. Although I remember favorable reviews for PES in the 3DS early days, I'm not a big enough soccer fan. Also I looked up reviews for Shifting World and it got panned hard, so I passed hard. 

Still happy with Regular Show and cheap candy!

Oh and I just thought I'd mention in case it's any incentive to anyone - There IS a Club Nintendo code inside Regular Show :3ds: that will net you 30 coins.

Tried 2 Big Lots and didn't find them. In fact, both stores didn't really have much going on in the gaming area. Nothing new from the last time I was there (except a 3DS stylus + USB SD card reader pack), but very little of everything. I didn't even see any PS2 games, of which they used to have bunches. Little bit strange.

I've seen Regular Show, Pro Evo, and Shifting World but not the controller. Will have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks.

bread's done
Back